Golden Agriculture

• vontsi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #2504 by vontsi
Replied by vontsi on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Thank you for those pointers, winstorn. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2506 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Longer term fundamentals are still good. After selling off 90% of my position by the time it hit 62c last week, today I bought a chunk of Golden Agriculture\'s shares at the 20dMA support. This was a buy queue I put in last night. I will continue accumulating on further weakness. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...igh-volume-sell.html

• vontsi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #2514 by vontsi
Replied by vontsi on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Winstorn, The market continues to weaken today.. Is this a good time to stock up? Btw, can you offer your views on Otto Marine & Oceanus - their prospects in rising? Thanks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2526 by AK71
Golden Agriculture gapped down and sank rapidly, hitting a low of 52c on heavy volume. Impressively, it closed at 54.5c, forming a white hammer in the process! A white hammer appearing after a series of down days is usually promising. We might have a reversal next week. We will need confirmation in the next session. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...re-white-hammer.html

More
14 years 5 months ago #2630 by AK71
Golden Agriculture closed above the 50dMA at 52c, almost forming a dragonfly doji, which is usually a bullish sign. The MFI declined and dipped into oversold territory today. We have the conditions for a possible reversal. Any downside should be restricted by the 100dMA at 48c while initial upside resistance is provided by the 20dMA at 56c. With all the longer term MAs still rising, although gently, the downside risk for Golden Agriculture seems limited for now. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...ulture-oversold.html

More
14 years 5 months ago #2657 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
What is the direction now?

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds