Golden Agriculture

More
14 years 6 months ago #2492 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
I was watching Bloomberg on TV while vacationing and some technical analyst said that US$80 for crude oil is in the bag and would happen before the week ends. There is also news out of Venezuela that Chavez might have to do something drastic to handle a crisis in the country and that might send crude oil up to US$100! That would make Darryl Guppy happy. Crude oil moved to the lowest in 2010 on Tuesday, 19 Jan, while crude palm oil trades at the lowest level in 8 weeks today at RM2,444, down RM46 or 1.85%. Short term weakness providing a chance to accumulate? Maybe. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...e-of-two-crudes.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2495 by winstorn
Replied by winstorn on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
You are right. Crude oil prices will move to US$90.00 when USA job data and economy improves further. The Dow Jones support level now had move to 10500 from 10000. If I predict correctly, Dow may hit 11000 by CNY when all the Asia market starts the CNY rally. You have notice that all the stock prices now especially Japan, Hong Kong and China are almost at their strong support index level and now waiting for the first signal for the CNY rally. It could start as early next week or 1st Feb 2010. If you have money, you may accumulate some good stocks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2497 by kc201079
Replied by kc201079 on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Winstorn, The good stocks which you are referring to are examples like Swiber or Oceanus? You posted these stocks recently.

• vontsi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #2498 by vontsi
Replied by vontsi on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Hi Winstorn, So what are the stocks that you would term as good stocks as of current?

More
14 years 6 months ago #2500 by winstorn
Besides, these I have also posted SPH and ST Engrg which already run up by about 4 to 6 % already. Some of them may have taken profits already. If you want to be more on the safer side, invest only on defensive stocks like SPH and ST Engrg - both giving around 5 to 6.5% CD at least. You may buy after this week till early week market correction at a lower prices and keep for longer term. I have also mentioned about Midas -which already have run up. Most important is to limit yourself to not more than 3 stocks at any one time - otherwise you will have a hard time to monitor your stocks. Very important to know when to take profit when there is a run up and not wait until your profits become losses when market corrects after each run up.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2502 by winstorn
Swiber and Hong Fok. Swiber have upside potential to 1.91 level( strong resistance level ). But you have to keep this stock for at least 6 to 12 months period to realise the target. This stock is higher risk, but rewards are also higher. The worst scenerio to happen that the stock price still remains the same for the next 6 to 12 months. If oil prices moves to US$90.00, surely all the oil related counters will move. As I say, if you keep your money in the bank now, the interest is almost zero for one year. Another counter is Hong Fok ( for short term only ) Twice Hong Fok break out from the 0.77 ( resistance level ) fails and believe that this time if price goes over 0.775 with high volume, it will goes towards 0.85 level. Current level is a good buy now. When everyone fears, you greed a little. I post - you decide

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds