Golden Agriculture

More
14 years 5 months ago #2338 by ribena
Replied by ribena on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Hi AK In this case, do you think Golden Agr is still attractive enough to enter at at price of 64cents? For a hit and run profit. Thanks Ribena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2339 by at301273
Replied by at301273 on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Hi, I bought Golden Agri warrants @ 15.5c and then top up again at 16.5c. maybe can reach 20c soon. Mother stock too ex but warrants can amplify returns also!Hip hip hooray! Abalones on the way!

More
14 years 5 months ago #2340 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Hi Ribena, I make it a point not to provide any advisory. ;) Personally, I\'ve been selling on the way up. The trend is still intact, mind you. It\'s just that the risk premium is a lot higher now. You decide.B)

More
14 years 5 months ago #2341 by AK71
Hi at301273, I\'ve been accumulating units in Saizen REIT and I have a sizeable position in the warrants with the same idea. I don\'t like abalone but I guess I can buy more of my favourite chocolates. :laugh:

More
14 years 5 months ago #2342 by at301273
Replied by at301273 on topic Re:Golden Agriculture
Hi AK71, Saizen is a gem, with lesser financing and improving conditions. It has been rising for a while slowly. Any good news of dividends might trigger an uptrend. Good choice.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2343 by AK71
Hi at301273, Shhh... Not so loud. Everyone will rush in for a piece of the action tomorrow. :laugh: I\'ve been blogging about it:P Saizen REIT should buy me quite a lot of stuff in Candy Empire in time to come.:woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds