China New Town

More
14 years 5 months ago #1824 by keithkeh
Replied by keithkeh on topic Re:China New Town
result will be out either on 10 or 11 Nov. Must be a huge improvement compared to last year YOY and QOQ. Take note

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #1828 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:China New Town
i think it\'s a good set of results. with china\'s property prices getting stronger, i believe china new town does have inventory that is appreciating in value. :) what do u guys say?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1865 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:China New Town
Do you guys know that China New Town is the 3rd most profitable S-chips for the 3Q2009? Watch this space....

More
14 years 4 months ago #1897 by Dongdaemun
China New Town top volume already in 10 minutes. Any news? Only thing i can guess is auction of land parcel coming. The Disneyland in Shanghai will be built near China New Town\'s land holding. Now, prices are going up - obv cos cash rich property developers want to plan for future when Disney is in town.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1930 by winstorn
Replied by winstorn on topic Re:China New Town
I think I will bet on this stock instead of my non moving macarthurcook security fund bought at 0.015 and now trading at 0.0125 after some 5 months already.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1970 by Dongdaemun
The management is showing commitment! Company bought 10 m shares at 14 cents a share today. Like that, the market will take the stock more seriously. I hope the share buyback continues, and the stock will get a good chance to rise to its intrinsic value. 14 cents is way too cheap! What do you all think? :)

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds