China New Town

More
14 years 6 months ago #1800 by keithkeh
China New Town was created by keithkeh
Fundamentally, this stock is strong after redeeming the bond with high interest Recent positive move : (a) sold luodian land, make a huge GP, will be booked in 3th quarter. Luodian is like a big pool of \"gold\" mine to CNTown (b) Wuxi auction will be announced next week wednesday 28 October Long term : Investing in China land is the dream of most people. Simple economy : Land price appreciation correlates with economy growth GDP Possible Upside : SRE holding the majority of shares of CNTown might propose a dual listing like Sinotel, Changtian, OZee and etc Valuation Converting RMB to SGD, i target CNTown to make around 4-5 cent SGD per share , PE of less than 4 with price of 14 cents As an investor , if you do not have enough cash to purchase land, buy stock that has to do with land especially in China. For those who has missed property stocks frenziness last 2 months, this might be your bet Do you homework more and you will realize this stock is UNDERVALUED and high potential Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #1801 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:China New Town
china new town sounds interesting. btw, what\'s the NAV of this fella?

More
14 years 6 months ago #1802 by yoketiong
Replied by yoketiong on topic Re:China New Town
China Newtown - technically speaking this stock has been consolidating between $0.11-0.16 since Jul 2009. Hence any breakout with big volume could see stock making an attempt to test $0.22 level.

More
14 years 6 months ago #1804 by keithkeh
Replied by keithkeh on topic Re:China New Town
NAV recent quarter is 80 plus RMB cents/ share , used to be 1.02 RMB/share. Downward adjustment due to plunge of property & land price in China during 2008 Dec to 2009 March . Currently, China property has skyrocketed to a level surpasssing 2008 high. I was there in Shanghai to check on new launched properties...Unbelievable. For Luodian,it is close to Baoshan area, few months back the property there was sold at 8000 RMB/sqm by Lu di group, now, new launches hit 11000 - 12000 RMB/sqm. Still, China people scoop up most of the new launches frenzily. Chinese businessmen are loaded with cash esp Zhejiang and Wenzhou businessmen The effect has shown in recent Luodian land auction. Wuxi, Suzhou, Taichang, Kunshan area are cities nearby..will DEFINITELY have spilleffect from Shanghai Check with your China friends and you can validate my statements above. Keith

More
14 years 6 months ago #1805 by keithkeh
Replied by keithkeh on topic Re:China New Town
to invest land in CHina requires few hundred millions RMB and require provincial government connection. To invest in CNTown , just need 140 SGD per lot. Like fund in fund. My estimation: this stock will hit close to 25 cents by 1st quarter 2010 Vested in this counter Keith

More
14 years 5 months ago #1808 by marcus168
Replied by marcus168 on topic Re:China New Town
My estimation for CNT (Just the residential part) worth 68 cents.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds