Healthway Medical

More
14 years 3 months ago #2584 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Healthway Medical
BUY Healthway Rights at S$0.09 NOW. S$0.09 + S$0.075 = S$0.165 for shares. It is Extremely Difficult to BUY Healthway shares at S$0.165. The UPside ADVANTAGE is S$0.005 (3.03%). Moreover the brokerage is cheaper. Usually the Rights are priced at a PREMIUM. NOW it is priced at a DISCOUNT due to confusion. Those who QUEUE to BUY shares at S$0.165 can NOW BUY the RIGHTS at S$0.090 to achieve the same GOAL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #2587 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Healthway Medical
The stock is no longer a bargain at 19X PE. If you are looking for stocks going for a song, consider Techcomp, or Sinotel, or Adampak, or Design Studio. Just my 2 c worth. :laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2588 by raymtoh
Replied by raymtoh on topic Re:Healthway Medical
why do i have to add 0.075? Can I check if im allocated to the rights as Im existing shareholder, confirm i only need to pay 0.075 and this will be converted to shares to trade?

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #2589 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Healthway Medical
As a shareholder, you will receive 1 right share for every 5 ordinary shares. You can sell the rights share now, or before they expire. If you want to convert the rights into ordinary shares, you have to pay 7.5 c per rights share. So for one 1000 rights shares, you pay $75. U must take action : either sell the rights shares on the open market or convert them into ordinary shares. If you dont do anything, or forgot, the rights shares expire. You get nothing.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2590 by peanutplusbutter
neontet wrote:

As a shareholder, you will receive 1 right share for every 5 ordinary shares. You can sell the rights share now, or before they expire. If you want to convert the rights into ordinary shares, you have to pay 7.5 c per rights share. So for one 1000 rights shares, you pay $75. U must take action : either sell the rights shares on the open market or convert them into ordinary shares. If you dont do anything, or forgot, the rights shares expire. You get nothing.

if i sold everything after EX, will they cancel my rights?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2592 by newbie123
Replied by newbie123 on topic Re:Healthway Medical

The stock is no longer a bargain at 19X PE. If you are looking for stocks going for a song, consider Techcomp, or Sinotel, or Adampak, or Design Studio. Just my 2 c worth.

Design studio is a one good stock tat i vested in recently. I won\'t say Healthway now is not a bargain because it still have the potential to grow rapidly. But comparatively, HW\'s still lower than the other two established healthcare peers (Parkway and RMG) in terms of PE, if u think abt it...

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds