Healthway Medical

More
14 years 3 months ago #2206 by STEPHEN YEO
Replied by STEPHEN YEO on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Healthway is fundamentally sound and has been undervalued for a long time. This sleeping dragon beginning to receive strong investor interest. The stock is now 16cts, but is attractive even at 20cts (my own target). DMG target is 28cts. With the mgmt\'s experience expanding to China, this co has potential to grow to be a global player. Good growth potential and with dividends!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2214 by newbie123
Replied by newbie123 on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Ak71 and Stephen, i am also a loyal supporter of healthway. As long as Healthway can maintain consistent growth, i will continue to hold it for as long as I can. I saw the DMG report... 28 cents is a nice target.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2215 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Fundamentally, Healthway Medical provides much better value compared to its peers. This picture has not changed. Any short term weakness in price will provide an opportunity for investors who have been waiting on the sides to jump on the bandwagon. Chart: singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...ing-too-quickly.html

More
14 years 3 months ago #2218 by Punter Lim
Replied by Punter Lim on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Yes i agree with AK71. Being undervalued as compare to its peers, this one has a lot more rooms for the upside. A refresh on their 3rd quarter 09, they posted an increase in profit of 45%. This will surely boost their full yr result coming soon. Those who haven\'t load will regret. In near term, we may see it rocket to new high as the rights issue may be drawing near... see report. info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach.../LQN.pdf?openelement

More
14 years 3 months ago #2225 by theone
Replied by theone on topic Re:Healthway Medical
I bought some Healthway stocks yesterday after reading the DMG report. I realised the seller was using DMG brokerage. Is it pure coincidence? I mean this is not the first I encounter this, especially from \"foreign\" brokerage house. Not sure anyone observe this as well?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2241 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Healthway Medical astounds market watchers today by climbing higher, closing at 17.5c, forming a white candle with a wickless top in the process. This candle is reminiscent of the candle formed two sessions ago. Volume is very high as investors seemingly could not get enough of the stock. MFI shows strong buying momentum and moved higher up into overbought territory. OBV shows sharp and continuing accumulation. In extremely bullish scenarios, a stock could stay overbought for a long time. Closing above 17c resistance today is a bullish signal. We need to wait for confirmation the next session to see if the price will move higher to test the next resistance level which I\'ve identified as 19.5c previously. However, I prefer to err on the side of caution and I\'ve divested another 15% of my position at 16.5c and 17c today. Chart: singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...limbing-upwards.html

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds