Healthway Medical

More
14 years 4 months ago #2390 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Towards the last half hour of the trading day, it was quite apparent that the bears have won the day. There were too many sellers with almost no buyers and price closed at 18.5c to form a gravestone doji. Selling down activity accounted for 24.6m shares while buying up activity accounted for a paltry 1.2m shares. The steep uptrend seems ultimately unsustainable. Sell signal on the MACD is confirmed while the MFI moved lower, remaining overbought. Even though the continuing sideways movement in price is taking place on the back of reducing volume, without any significant buying up activity, price is likely to lower in time. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...grave-situation.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2430 by AK71
Today, Healthway Medical closed at 17.5c on relatively low volume. For people who are waiting to accumulate Healthway Medical shares and would like to hedge, one bid above the support provided by the 61.8% Fibo line seems like a fair proposition. I like accumulating shares at support levels on the way down. 61.8% Fibo support at 16.5c looks attainable as the declining OBV tells me that distribution is underway. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...cline-continues.html

More
14 years 3 months ago #2479 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Good X-rights price. Theoretical x-rights price was 16.25 c. But today, first day, closing was 17 c. Not a small increase, mind you. It\'s 4.6%!

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2481 by newbie123
Replied by newbie123 on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Check this new announcement on HW\'s China expansion plans: info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach...sion.pdf?openelement \"Healthway Medical is working towards a compound annual growth rate of 15% to 20% in revenue and profit for the Group.\"
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by newbie123.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2491 by AK71
Healthway Medical\'s share price seems to be holding up pretty well even after XR. However, today\'s price action formed a doji after the previous two white candle days. That is always \"iffy\". The MFI has formed a higher low which suggests that buying momentum exists but it is very close to crossing into the overbought region. We still do not see a buy signal on the MACD and I get a feeling that the counter is consolidating, doing a correction using time. If this is right, the price is unlikely to decline very much further and is waiting for the 20dMA to catch up before moving higher. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...hway-medical-xr.html

More
14 years 3 months ago #2501 by Pud
Replied by Pud on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Hi fellas, I am also a shareholder of Healthway. Any idea when we can go atm to apply for the rights? Personally I think that this stock is mostly undervalued due to the lack of coverage. Once it becomes mainboard things should pick up steam. Afterall as AK pointed out the fundamentals are pretty good.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds