Best World

More
7 years 8 months ago #23164 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Best World
As expected...bonus issue plus record dividend...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #23165 by lotustpsll
Replied by lotustpsll on topic Best World
Stunning results and growth momentum continues into 2Q. Shareholders were rightfully rewarded.

Kudos to the Directors and Management.

More
7 years 8 months ago #23166 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Best World
best world's still very attractively priced, in my view.

the share price of $1.56 means market cap is $345 million.
the half-year profit of $13.3 m x 2 == $26.6 m for the full year.

therefore, the PE is only 13X.
Of course, I expect full year earnings to be more than $26.6 m because of the stronger 2H.

so the PE may be only 10-11. Still attractive. dyodd

More
7 years 8 months ago #23167 by Bestworld

yeng wrote: best world's still very attractively priced, in my view.

the share price of $1.56 means market cap is $345 million.
the half-year profit of $13.3 m x 2 == $26.6 m for the full year.

therefore, the PE is only 13X.
Of course, I expect full year earnings to be more than $26.6 m because of the stronger 2H.

so the PE may be only 10-11. Still attractive. dyodd

For more accurate valuation, should used next 4Q projected earning to do forecast....Q3&Q4 Fy16 plus Q1&Q2 FY17.....my estimate is about 17c

More
7 years 8 months ago #23168 by lotustpsll
Replied by lotustpsll on topic Best World
I don’t think we should get too ahead of ourselves in projecting the profitability numbers.

BW is hitting the right notes and riding the secular trends of healthcare/beauty care sectors in Taiwan and China. Based on the various financial metrics of EPS, NPAT, ROE, ROA, Revenue Growth etc, 2Q17 was a record QTR for BW. The MLM business model is sustaining a strong GPM and this is critically important.

As I have said before, a mix of Chinese entrepreneurship with a viable/sustainable MLM business, this is an explosive combination.

There is a lot going for BW and its shareholders now. The Management and Key directors have delivered thus far. Very importantly, the company must ensure the following (not exhaustive) are met at all times:-
- Quality of products must be assured
- New product offerings must be of high quality (absolutely, no compromise)
- Proper training of its Distributors
- Distributors must adhere to Code Of Ethics
- Strict Compliance with Corporate Governance
- SGX listing rules must be complied with
- Adherence to International Accounting standards
- Compliance with DS regulations in countries with they operate

Based on the history of corporate failures, it is often when success hits the head, the above standards (notably regulatory and governance) are compromised.
Management and the distributors are the key to BW’s success and they have delivered strongly. BW must continue to stay abreast and adopt the best practice of DS strategies and ethics.

I wish the Management of BW well, and as I have often said, “stay disciplined and focused”.

More
7 years 8 months ago #23169 by Bestworld

lotustpsll wrote: I don’t think we should get too ahead of ourselves in projecting the profitability numbers.

BW is hitting the right notes and riding the secular trends of healthcare/beauty care sectors in Taiwan and China. Based on the various financial metrics of EPS, NPAT, ROE, ROA, Revenue Growth etc, 2Q17 was a record QTR for BW. The MLM business model is sustaining a strong GPM and this is critically important.

As I have said before, a mix of Chinese entrepreneurship with a viable/sustainable MLM business, this is an explosive combination.

There is a lot going for BW and its shareholders now. The Management and Key directors have delivered thus far. Very importantly, the company must ensure the following (not exhaustive) are met at all times:-
- Quality of products must be assured
- New product offerings must be of high quality (absolutely, no compromise)
- Proper training of its Distributors
- Distributors must adhere to Code Of Ethics
- Strict Compliance with Corporate Governance
- SGX listing rules must be complied with
- Adherence to International Accounting standards
- Compliance with DS regulations in countries with they operate

Based on the history of corporate failures, it is often when success hits the head, the above standards (notably regulatory and governance) are compromised.
Management and the distributors are the key to BW’s success and they have delivered strongly. BW must continue to stay abreast and adopt the best practice of DS strategies and ethics.

I wish the Management of BW well, and as I have often said, “stay disciplined and focused”.

Finding the best stock to invest in will require forecasting the performance.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds