Best World

More
7 years 9 months ago #23125 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Best World
Profit taking over, uptrend resumed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #23127 by lotustpsll
Replied by lotustpsll on topic Best World
When you mix Personal Healthcare MLM business model with Chinese entrepreneurship, the results will be potent.

As for investing in Best World, think long term and stay the course. I believe the growth story will only get better.

www.mckinsey.com/business-functio...-the-world

More
7 years 9 months ago #23129 by Bestworld
Any thoughts on their new business venture?

More
7 years 9 months ago #23130 by lotustpsll
I think it is a wonderful fit to its business model. The vast distribution channels should provide great traction. Will keenly await the roll-out of this exciting new business.

More
7 years 9 months ago #23134 by lotustpsll
Share price took a hit yesterday and I believe the 4th query issued by SGX was the main factor.
I accept the first 3 queries from SGX may have its merits when the price moved aggressively up 20 cents level and broke through $1.00. However, as I have said before, BW is no Blumont or Liongold. The tailwinds are a successful growing business model and the potential MLM licence from China.

But this 4th query is not judiciously applied. Share price of BW has reacted positively post MLM licence approval and the subsequent announcement of a new business venture in Dental Stem Cell.

Coming from a Risk Surveillance background myself (former Head of Risk Surveillance of an International Banking Group), I believe (unless SGX has some internal information) the issuance of the 4th query was not justified and has done harm to BW and its shareholders.

More
7 years 9 months ago #23135 by Bestworld
The surge in price is mainly due to re-rating. Do expect more upgrading and re-rating in the months ahead!

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds