COUNTERS I AM HOLDING NOW - VIEWS PLS

More
9 years 10 months ago #19846 by Val
China Sunsine anyone? Sunvic anyone? Fibretech?

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...st-by-some-investors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #19899 by pine
In investing you can never be too sure about how the stock price would trend. Look at Sino Grandness which many friends once were sure would be a multi-bagger. It has gone nowhere in the last 12 months. Look at the chart.

The IPO of Garden Fresh was eagerly look forward to as the BIG Catalyst for the stock price, yet now there is uncertainty over whether the IPO will happen (this year, at least). The lesson again is, never be too arrogant about your stock's potential. If things pan out well, it's great and I am sure there was a good dose of luck involved.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by pine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Val

More
9 years 10 months ago #19904 by sykn
Yes, I have to agree with you that SinoG is a very "slippery" stock. The price swings are highly unpredictable. I'm still vested, but have reduced my holdings.

More
9 years 10 months ago #19938 by Joes
I think Sino Grandness will eventually delist from SGX. They must be fed up with the 4X valuation. Can get several multiples of that in HKSE

More
9 years 10 months ago #19940 by sykn
You know what - I agree with you and I'm also fed up with investing in not just this counter but all S-chips, which appears to be like a cowboy town arena and is really quite unsuitable for value investors!
The climate of trust is just not there anymore (not sure if it was ever there in the first place as I am new to this game), and it messes up my quantitative valuation tools for stock picking because I always have to put in a negative loading when it's S-chips. So sad...
Just wish MAS and SGX would get their act together to straighten out our local investment environment, especially with regards to S-chips.

More
9 years 10 months ago #19991 by Val

Val wrote: China Sunsine anyone? Sunvic anyone? Fibretech?

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...st-by-some-investors

China Fibretech cheonging --> 3.9 cents. Tomorrow : 5 cents?

:)

It should just be privatised.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds