COUNTERS I AM HOLDING NOW - VIEWS PLS

More
10 years 6 days ago #19679 by Azzaramich
For Ying Li, I am not sure why the Singapore CEO left, but this is an important piece of information. There is talk that Capitaland may buy out Ying Li.

I used to own Ying Li but sold if when the price was above 40 cents. Now I am looking at buying again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 days ago #19689 by Joes

dsk wrote: Long position: Oxley, Capland, SGX, Lee Metal, Thbev, Sino Grandness, kepreit
Short position: Dukang, SkyOne

Hi dsk: How do you hold a short position? You borrow from a broker and pay fees every month? How much , ah? I want to learn how to short....

More
10 years 5 days ago #19690 by sykn
Wah! I don't have the nerves to shot, in case I get short-circuited. I did go in for some more Ying Li shares at 27 cents. So when the next Quarter's results come out, either I'll be a rich man or I'll go broke!

More
10 years 5 days ago #19691 by Azzaramich
Guess you will be okay. Ying Li is trading at 0.84 x book value. I don't see Ying Li going down much more, unless there is a big problem that we do not know.

sykn wrote: Wah! I don't have the nerves to shot, in case I get short-circuited. I did go in for some more Ying Li shares at 27 cents. So when the next Quarter's results come out, either I'll be a rich man or I'll go broke!

More
10 years 2 days ago #19701 by rat
nice inch upwards for ying li, nt sure if there is any news.
Yang zi Jiang very slow....
EMS waiting to break out

More
10 years 2 days ago #19703 by sykn
I read Ying Li's annual report over the weekend; must admit that I am more reassured as they do have a plan (Ying Li 3.0) to bring the company to the next level. The real proof is still the 1Q14 results; they have to show greater cash recognition of the commercial units sold from Ying Li International Plaza to convince the market that they are really making good progress. (Vested)

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds