Sunningdale Technology - "Thoughts on the market".

More
9 years 10 months ago #20196 by sykn
Well done, Joe! Congrats on a successful investment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #20201 by Garak
Hmmm... may b too early to exit. Koh boon hwee shld hv made a v compelling case to SAm Goi and the upside should appear to b large & downside risks manageable ...etc. 25 cents would not be impossible considering it would still be below NTA.

More
9 years 10 months ago #20225 by Garak
Investor anxiety is a common matter, I notice. People want to lock in profits for fear these will be gone as the stock price has risen substantially and is likely to reverse direction. I try to focus on the business and in the case of Sunningdale, I think it's moving in a new and hopefully more profitable direction. Long-term investing in Sunningdale has a good chance of reaping substantial benefits/ Just my 2 cents worth.

More
9 years 10 months ago #20226 by sykn
You are right; I have put money into China Merchants Pacific, Valuetronics, Straco and G Invacom, and out of these 4, three of them have risen more than 10% in less than a month. Hence there is great temptation to cash out while the going is good. On the other hand, as a value investor, there is nothing to say that if these companies are well chosen and continue in their growth path, they won't continue to succeed and the share price won't keep going up into the future, albeit not in a linear fashion. I prefer to take that risk, because cashing out now is short circuiting the magic of compounding and not really value investing, IMHO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garak

More
9 years 10 months ago #20235 by Garak
Not all stocks that Sam Goi buys into has flown. This time, he got lucky. Sunningdale and Koh Boon Hwee are an awesome combo. 19.9 cents today. More goodies to come.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20324 by Garak
Awesome that Sunningdale has hit 24 cents. Imagine the $ Sam Goi has made buying at 16+ cents.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds