Sunningdale Technology - "Thoughts on the market".

More
10 years 3 months ago #18716 by Value Investor
Hi Joseph, like your recommendation on Federal, I too followed and bought Sunningdale and it was another great day of realisation of your good foresight. Thanks again Joseph !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #18730 by josephyeo
Glad you bought some n thanks for the compliment. Appreciated.

Value Investor wrote:
Hi Joseph, like your recommendation on Federal, I too followed and bought Sunningdale and it was another great day of realisation of your good foresight. Thanks again Joseph !

More
10 years 3 months ago #18735 by LouisChin
Hi Joseph,

Great analysis. Like the way you analyze the various stocks.

Have drop you an email.

Thanks.

Regards,
Louis

More
10 years 3 months ago #18743 by Value Investor
It is more than compliments Joseph....I thank you for your diligence in coming up with such a detailed analysis which I found lacking in many forums.
It must have cost you many hours of sleep in order to read and analyse financial reports before you came up with such factually supported recommendations ! Well done my friend and once again, thank you for your generosity too ! Have a nice weekend :))

More
10 years 3 months ago #18755 by zane
WONG CHI HUNG -- director -- has sold 250,000 shares @ 17.4 cents. He is not staying for the partee?

More
10 years 3 months ago #18786 by josephyeo
This is the 2nd time Executive Director Wong Chi Hung has sold his share in the open market. The first was on 22nd july 2013 when he disposed off 173,000 shares at 12.5 cts per share. The 2nd disposal was on 16 Jan 2014 where he sold off 250,000 at 17.3 cts per share.

I am not deterred by this sales of share as he is the only director selling and the quantity involved is too small. My more immediate concerns are whether the recent initiatives undertaken by the company are producing the desired results. We will know about that when the company reports it's full year result next month.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds