Valuetronics - "Thoughts on the market".

More
9 years 8 months ago #20477 by yeng
The sexy part of this business is the Industrial & Commercial Electronics segment -- can Valuetronics acquire more customers in this area and increase volume? I will be looking out for this. At 54 cents now, the shares have some more upside but .... it depends on yr risk appetite .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #20482 by lotustpsll
Another research house, DBS, is covering Valuetronics and has a target price of 72c.

To-date we have 4 houses that are bullish on this stock. The next catalyst will be the 1Q reporting in August. By all indications we should expect a strong 1Q.

More
9 years 8 months ago #20498 by yeng
lotuspsll -- the Share price has done an Amazing sprint -- but it's time to take a rest. What price dya think it will settle at for at least a few weeks before the next leg up?
I venture : 50 cents. That is the resistance ....

More
9 years 8 months ago #20499 by lotustpsll
Yeng, I wouldn't have a clue on this. Am holding my position on Valuetronics. There are more analysts covering this stock now and this is a big positive as they have access to key management.

The stock has a good run and I think we could expect more upside. The indication will come from its 1Q reporting next month and based on the research reports the company should continue to do well. If this is the case, I expect the company to continue to reward shareholders with special dividends as it has surplus cash.

More
9 years 8 months ago #20501 by Chacha
I am new to Valuetronics but after reading some articles, decided to buy some yesterday. Hope it will do well;)

More
9 years 8 months ago #20505 by lotustpsll
Positive feedback indeed from the recent management presentation. Thanks to Nextinsight for the coverage.

Key takeaways, in my view, are management has an eye on the ball and moving positively its business model. Expect more client wins in the ICE segment.

They make a clear point that Valuetronics is not S-chip!.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds