Some notes on Valuetronics (full year results 2014):
1. revenue - HK$2.4 bil in S$390 mil.
2. net profit - HK$147.9 mil in S$23.7 mil
3. dividend declared (final n special)- 20 HK cts in S$0.032 or 3.2 cts
4. closing price on 28 May - 38.5 cts
5. dividend yield - 8.3%
6. management is committed to paying dividend of 30% to 50% .. see quote below :
1. The Board of Directors of Valuetronics Holdings Limited (the “Company” and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) wishes to announce that the Company has adopted a dividend policy which aims to provide shareholders of the Company (“Shareholders”) with a target annual dividend payout of at least 30% of the net profit attributable to Shareholders in any financial year, whether as interim and/or final dividends, the declaration and payment of dividends being determined at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”).
2. The total dividend recommended, declared or paid in any financial year shall not exceed 50% of the total net profit attributable to Shareholders, unless otherwise approved by the Board.
7. company has no debts
8 company has a net cash or cash equivalent of :
HK$477,9 mil in S$76.5 mil
9 each share of the company is backed by 20.8 cts cash
FYI only. Figures are rounded up n feel to correct it if there is any error. Exchange rate used is HK$1 : S$0.1602