Geo Energy Resources

More
11 years 3 months ago #12315 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Geo Energy Resources
I also think the company not cheap leh, but there are no more good quality coal companies around.
Straits Resources has been privatised. And there are many ang mo funds who will follow Jim Rogers into Geo Energy.
Brother, better take some positions in Geo Energy. Don't fight the market.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #12316 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Geo Energy Resources
Jim Rogers designation is Non-Independent Director. It means Jim Rogers can buy shares in Geo Energy.
Don't play play leh, his wealth can buy the entire Geo Energy liao.

• GEO
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12319 by GEO
Replied by GEO on topic Re:Geo Energy Resources
Pre-Invition Investors has undertaken 6 months not to sell, transfer their shares. Major Shareholders has also undertaken 1 year not to sell, transfer their shares. So if Jim Rogers wants to buy into the company after doing his homework on the Dec 15 visit, does it means there could be a possible placement?
The company mentioned in its 3rd quarter results that it is seeking business expansion including acquisitions, joint ventures and/or strategic alliances and it has yet to use its US$10mil set aside for business expansion. 
Extracted from the article: JIM ROGERS joins board of GEO ENERGY RESOURCES, set to take stake:
"And Geo Energy? It's all in the IPO prospectus, he said, adding that the company has reserves to be developed and the prospect of further reserves and acquisitions of reserves."
Looking forward to its acquistion.
Invested in Geo

• Tina
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12325 by Tina
Replied by Tina on topic Geo Energy Resources
The valuation is way off the charts at 45 cents stock price. Who thinks Geo will place out shares to Jim Rogers? I doubt it. He won't buy at this price. With his brand name, he would want a hefty discount but really, the market won't allow that. Anyway, if he wants a stake, he may skillfully negotiate something else. He doesn't need to specifically buy shares.
[hr]
[Guest 04-12-2012]:
Hmm, currently the valuation of this Geo is rich. Wouldn't buy at current price. There are better ones..

• GEO
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12331 by GEO
Replied by GEO on topic Re:Geo Energy Resources
Just my opinion only, Jim Rogers does not even need to bother visiting the coal mine if he has never consider investing in the company. I agreed the price of Geo is rich from the start, not just now but way back to IPO where offer price was 32.5 cents while the declared NAV was 10.1 cents.

• Spark
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12351 by Spark
Replied by Spark on topic Re:Geo Energy Resources
Such high volume in the past 4 days. Most of it is short-term trading I believe. Lots of positions have been built up and ready to unload for a small profit? Today already hentak kaki at 45 cents. Next week? Correct to 40 cents?

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds