KING WAN CORP -- loads of cash

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #13369 by Val
In the ordinary course of events, an analyst only initiates coverage of a stock after at least 1 meeting with the CEO. I presume this is the case for King Wan Corp's initiation by OSK-DMG. I further can be reasonably confident that he received guidance regarding the plan for a special dividend for the next 10 years. The circumstances may be conducive for the special dividend or the may not, but heck for now the prospects look attractive. 

The OSK report is accessible at: 

mail.dmg.com.sg/dmgnew/dmgrshnew.nsf/9ea...0380996?OpenDocument

I am still hunting for the SIAS one which came out just today. Anyone has it? 
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by Val.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13417 by yeng
Will this become a stock that fund managers (boutique) will buy?

More
11 years 1 month ago #13455 by yeng
Dr Robin Han says: "Kingwan was quite strong in the past 2 over month. it went up 50% in a short period of time. The uptrend is still very nice at this moment. When STI drop,KingWan managed to hold very well, it is a sign of strength and indicates that the stock is likely to have a rally soon after the consolidation. I will consider buy on weakness. Kingwan had release its most recent financial report on 6 Feb 2013."

More
11 years 1 month ago #13495 by yeng
The management has been astute in guiding for a 3 ct dividend for the next 5 (?) or 10 (?) years. SIAS said 5, OSK said 10. Anyway, I take 3. Good enough to look forward to 10+% yield a year. This stock has strong support at 27.5 cents because of the yield.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joes

More
11 years 1 month ago #13582 by Dongdaemun
The mechanical & engineering services segment --- will it get hit by the higher worker levy n tighter labor supply?

More
11 years 1 month ago #13583 by Gin
Think may not be an issue since the company can pass on the higher cost to the consumers.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds