cheongwee

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10102 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:cheongwee
So now dow is back abv 13000, now what? I will speculate on penny. Since i have sold most position, i will do like what i said before,i.e. buy on dip and i am still bullish till Q4, hopefully, the -ve GDP will not be in Q3 ( reported in 4th wk of Oct.)

I think coming weeks will be profitable, Spain is not like Greece or Portugal when their borrowing cost rises abv 7% panic set in. 

I think it got to take a 10% then they will go for bailout, I think only, not i read somewhere, it is my judgement and analysis, not a fact.

I believe  coming wk will be the rally we waited for and the next one will be very far away.. Make full use of it to make money, if you do not know how to short. I think Q4 onward, shorting will be very profitable. In fact, shorting is more profitable than a rally, because stock go down faster than it rises.It is the same as longing, but only on the way down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10103 by cheongwee
So now dow is back abv 13000, now what? I will speculate on penny. Since i have sold most position, i will do like what i said before,i.e. buy on dip and i am still bullish till Q4, hopefully, the -ve GDP will not be in Q3 ( reported in 4th wk of Oct.)

I think coming weeks will be profitable, Spain is not like Greece or Portugal when their borrowing cost rises abv 7% panic set in. 

I think it got to take a 10% then they will go for bailout, I think only, not i read somewhere, it is my judgement and analysis, not a fact.

I believe  coming wk will be the rally we waited for and the next one will be very far away.. Make full use of it to make money, if you do not know how to short. I think Q4 onward, shorting will be very profitable. In fact, shorting is more profitable than a rally, because stock go down faster than it rises.It is the same as longing, but only on the way down.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10104 by cheongwee
I think to short need no learning, but you can learn if u want. Just have CFD will do. It is not learning part that is difficult but rather the part of getting use to it. The more you do it, the more you will come to love it.
People hate shortist, but shorting is actually hedging.
In fact, hedge fund make more money from shorting the market, then longing.
This is true, because i too make more from shorting than long.
Actually, banning shorting will not work, if the mkt is bad, ppl will still sell, and stock will still go down. Shorting is a small part , and it may contribute to stock collapse, though not much. Banning shorting is just a political excuse.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds