cheongwee

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9866 by cheongwee
cheongwee was created by cheongwee
Finally, i have a thread, and you can hold me and nail me down dead. I will not ding dong all over. I will be citizen here unto death.
we can always refer back what was said and done.
Welcome to my thread.
and hopefully, u can pinpoint to me your trade also.
One nite,someone here state something about Cordlife, i go and see it, and see an interesting movement here, so i decided to put money into this one.
I am in profit now, Thank that guy, whoever he is. I am grateful to you for pointing out to me.
I am looking at immediate tg px of 61c.
thanks again. for your tip off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9867 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:cheongwee
I start this thread when dow collapse 120 pts. Bad omen, or bad start but good finishing. If i loss , then i will join PIGS , i believe u like to see me win , so u win also. Win-Win good for all. And now , you see red, not so fast , my friend. look at the plus point. Look beyond this. With this lousy job data. chances of QE3 is enhance. Ben got no choice. Obama will want to get re-elected. QE3 will make dow soar sky high. But QE3 will increase the chances of a credit rating downgrade, But that will be not this yr, i think most likely 1st half next year. Luckily got take some profit today. So do u think our STI will be up or down come Monday??? I dont know, but now the sti phase more to Hang Seng and China. I think we may drop only a little. u see today how sti chiong toward the end of the day. interra and cordlife and Upp all come alive all of a sudden. may all be well.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9868 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:cheongwee
Actually, i am more afraid of data out of China than the US. I have reason to believe that China data are at time manipulated for political reason. But the US is transparent. But who care, so long we have a stop to protect our trade will be fine.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9869 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Re:cheongwee
OMG, i forgot to put user name, this post is from cheongwee
[hr]
[Guest 06-07-2012]:
Actually, i am more afraid of data out of China than the US. I have reason to believe that China data are at time manipulated for political reason. But the US is transparent. But who care, so long we have a stop to protect our trade will be fine.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9870 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:cheongwee
this post is form cheongwee
[hr]
[Guest 06-07-2012]:
I start this thread when dow collapse 120 pts. Bad omen, or bad start but good finishing. If i loss , then i will join PIGS , i believe u like to see me win , so u win also. Win-Win good for all. And now , you see red, not so fast , my friend. look at the plus point. Look beyond this. With this lousy job data. chances of QE3 is enhance. Ben got no choice. Obama will want to get re-elected. QE3 will make dow soar sky high. But QE3 will increase the chances of a credit rating downgrade, But that will be not this yr, i think most likely 1st half next year. Luckily got take some profit today. So do u think our STI will be up or down come Monday??? I dont know, but now the sti phase more to Hang Seng and China. I think we may drop only a little. u see today how sti chiong toward the end of the day. interra and cordlife and Upp all come alive all of a sudden. may all be well.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9871 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:cheongwee
All those recent lousy US economic data are the result of euro debt cirses. Business see this also scare to expand their business.

But the most important point is PIGS are no going to default anytime soon, till next year.

So long S&P is abv 1306, rally is alive, buy the dip.my suggestion.

stagger your buying, like Sani said, this is a good idea.
nextinsight.net/index.php/story-archive-...-time-to-buy-stocksq

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds