How to maximise and profit from this bear rally before it is gone???

More
12 years 1 week ago #9941 by csltay8033
Hi ee, the market is not funny. That's our own perception only. We are in the fourth year of the crisis. I think it's the CONFIDENCE at play. Whether the market is heading for the worse or better depends on the investor's confidence. Seem that the virus version 2008-9 from US has spread to Europe and to Asia??? That professor think that a perfect storm is coming...he may be right or he may be wrong. He may have a first hand information or data to support his statement or prediction. Well...life is a betting game...you win some and you lose some. LOL. Do exercise caution when we invest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9942 by ee
Hi csltay, you sound like a seasoned succcessful investor . What are your favourite stocks currently?

More
12 years 1 week ago #9943 by csltay8033
Hi ee, my favourites are blue-chip stocks like UOB, DBS & Jardine C&C. I would buy when their price dip due to overnight fall in US. I would sell when I find profit can be made. Sound easy right? But no...if the price drop further & that's when patience & endurance come to practice. Sleepless night at times though...LOL... +++ Look at this interesting stock here and you would understand why... +++ sg.finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=BAC&t=my&l=o...0%2Ce200%2Ce20&a=&c= +++

More
  • ee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9947 by ee
dear csltay: So you are into blue chips but do you have any small & mid-cap favourites? I started liking Midas when everybody in a number of forums were very negative. they cursed the stock and the CEO. well, I did buy too early at 38 cents and then stopped buying until it hit 30 cents, and added more at 28 cents. Now I am about above water . Just can'[t wait for the big run up when the chinese govt re-starts the tenders for hi-speed rail. In the meantime, the good thing is Midas has been able to win metro rail orders, so I am pretty sure I will make at least 50% on this stock if I hold for another 12 months.

More
12 years 6 days ago #9965 by csltay8033

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds