How to maximise and profit from this bear rally before it is gone???

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9848 by cheongwee
I believe this rally till Q4 will be the last u see . So why not maximise and profit to the very max, if we can???
What are you going to do or have done to profit from this rally?? What is your ways or methods??
You first?  you guys and gals tell me first, then i will follow up with mine to share with you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9853 by Guest
My goodness, i drop by to see, anything, by anyone , so i can learn, or share. But I am disappointed. Surely, there must be some way you ppl handle the mkt??? You do not throw your money to the wind, and let it fly where the wind go. I see the there are 71 views, 71 guests drop by at this thread, but none to share. Shy?? Singaporean. Faceless forum, so what to shy? Like one forumer said , "u can said what u want, can what u said be truth, like your trade and profit. Maybe u want to be hero, or famous???" There is way to be famous, for super star, they go nude. We can get famous by running ard Raffles Place during lunch time!!! Now, this is a joke, don't u do it, U want to be famous, wait for your prediction to come true. I will be proud to be , come Q4. Why??? Not proud because i am right, but because i make lot of money , when right? I will wait a little longer, but i will definitely share later. good luck

• cheapdiablo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #9905 by cheapdiablo
spam from IP address 118.250.235.113 has been deleted by Admin
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by niadmin.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9915 by Guest
Roubini, the man who correctly predicted the 2008 crisis, has reiterated his stand on the "perfect storm" in 2013. He said the storm is brewing.

• ee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9938 by ee
Funny how the markets go up and go down. It's time to go up......U.S. stocks rose sharply Friday, lifting the Dow industrials and S&P 500 into positive terrain for the week, as bank shares rallied after J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.’s second-quarter results.

More
12 years 1 week ago #9939 by quek
Just sharing my personal trading style. I used Technical Analysis to buy and sell as a trader. After so many years of trading experience, price action is the far most accurate leading indicators. I bought yanlord and kepland in early Jun at 1.03/2.98. Based on TA there is no selling signal despite of the huge volatility. I am still holding it and will ride the uptrend till it turn negative or signal a bearish reversal

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds