Olam -- sell

• Sweetie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #12440 by Sweetie
Replied by Sweetie on topic Re:Olam --
raise the alarm and save the ship? U gotta be kidding! Block is a capitalise out to capitalise on a company's financials and cause it to sink, so he can make a tonne of money!!!! Don't sound so green leh, this guy shorted the stock and wants it to fall as hard as possible. he gets no luv from me/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ispeak2day
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #12486 by ispeak2day
Replied by ispeak2day on topic Re:Olam -- BUY?
I've been hearing from an exclusive market grapevine that 2-3 parties, maybe including Temasek, is preparing a serious bid to buy over OLAM. Is this info reliable for private investors like myself to take up a healthy position in OLAM pronto? Appreciate advice... Thx

• MoneyWater
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #12490 by MoneyWater
Replied by MoneyWater on topic Re:Olam -- sell
Olam is still on the downtrend. The market is expecting Olam to anounce an equity issue (either share or rights placement)at a significant discount to the current price.

• C.A.D.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #12491 by C.A.D.
Replied by C.A.D. on topic Re:Re:Olam -- BUY?
wahseh! I hope you are not the Original Rumour creator, cos CAD may like to invite you to lim kopi.
[hr]
[ispeak2day 14-12-2012]:

I've been hearing from an exclusive market grapevine that 2-3 parties, maybe including Temasek, is preparing a serious bid to buy over OLAM. Is this info reliable for private investors like myself to take up a healthy position in OLAM pronto? Appreciate advice... Thx

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds