How the exSCDF chief case was cracked...

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #9461 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:How the exSCDF chief case was cracked...
Siingapore is still the least corrupted country, dont let a few reported one to change your opinoin. At least, the govt is good and dare to openly punish them and report them.

In all my 25 years living here, i have not been asked of money, nor offer, nor threaten by organise crime like in my very own country. In fact, this practise is like a custom in some country, like it ia a norm. In some country, they don't bother to report them, except for political purpose or gain.

No. i do not want corruption nor support them, for i myself am corrupted, so i am not in a position to judge another, and also, i myself want to be let off if i am caught, so is everyone.

But what can i do, if not i don't think i can ever buid a small hut, not to say a temple. But we got to sacrifice some virtue in exchange for the bliss of many, who will benefit from the temple built. 

In Singapore, i have never face all these temptation, this is a good country, thus i stay for good, that is why i come back here over Canada. I choose to dies here. I have bought a niche here. Hope you guy too, don't migrate to other country which ppl said is good, Good for them , does means good for you, just like trading good for me, may not go well with you.

Just like you argue said i rather be value invester than trade, i salute your decision. Yes, overtimne mkt will rise, For value invester, you should not be worry short term, you should look beyond euro crises , because your price is 10 to 20 years from now like Thomas A. Orecchio said. I agree.

May all be well.
[hr]
[Dele 09-06-2012]:

Cheongwee, what you say is not wrong but you have to be careful about applying it to a case where a govt official 'obtains sexual gratification' from a vendor or potential vendor. This is corrupution. You are not saying this is ok are you?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by cheongwee..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds