How the exSCDF chief case was cracked...

More
12 years 1 month ago #9441 by Mel
TOPSAGE >>

How the exSCDF chief case was cracked...

This is not overnight thing by the time Peter Lim was called in for questioning it was early this yr but the case events occurred for 2010 to 2011. The case investigation started earlier when a complain was filed with CPIB by one of tge competitors.

Following that both Peter and Gay were tracked closely by investigators to gather evidence. Only when sufficient evidence collected were the witness called in for queationing. Confronted with evidence and under pressure, and using various interrogation tricks like using one witness information to pressure anoter witness under interrogation, they can slowly piece together the full picture.

The thing is charges go backb only to 2010 same pple involved right up to 2011 tels us that the chrges are limited by the scope and evidence available tovthis time frame. Human behaviour evolve over time and the pattern may extend beyond this time frame but it is near impoosible to establish the facts and all evidence such as phone records and sms would have been deleted...hence we end up with 3 women and 10 specific incidents

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9448 by Mel
naive & simple? Where can? She is GM, not some junior salesgirl.
Husband of woman in sex corruption case: She was 'naive and simple'

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #9451 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:How the exSCDF chief case was cracked...
We are human after all. If people keep tempting you on and off, one day you will give in to it.

So i think it is the girl who tempt the man are truthly the guilty one.  It play on the human psychology. Sex, money, greed, isn't this the same as in the stock market. Now all stock are like the 3 women, very tempting to buy.

When we want to say about other, first, we ask ourselves an honest question. Are we all holy enough?? Just as Jesus ask those guy, .."who of you who got no sin, be the first one to......."..if u are a christian, u know where to find the verse. I was once a christian. 
The bible said..."for all have sin and fall short of the glory of God"...all have sin. ALL!!!inlcude cheongwee. exclude you,right???bible said wrong.

May Peter Lim be well and those women be well, and we all here be well and profitable.

Their sin are natural, and thus forgivable. Forgivve and forget. To punish is just to set an example to scare future offender, but is does not eradicte the sin forever. Since it does not eradicte the wrong , why punish them, just let them off will be sufficient., afterall, they have been shame enough is punishment in itself.

Now , come back to stock, i think time to buy into these beaten down commodities counter.
Noble , Olam, Sakari and chinaminzhong. Now, time to long for max profit. About time to cover my short on them. But i will let market ,using trailing stop to take profit.

May all be well. And may you all also forgive me of my sin if any.

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by cheongwee..

More
12 years 1 month ago #9453 by Mel
Cheongwee, what you say is not wrong but you have to be careful about applying it to a case where a govt official 'obtains sexual gratification' from a vendor or potential vendor. This is corrupution. You are not saying this is ok are you?

More
12 years 1 month ago #9457 by Val
1 + 3 families wrecked. How to live down the shame?

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #9460 by Val

Will this SCDF episode bring about a deep structural change in the way clients are wooed and contracts are clinched? The women would be very worried, as will the men. An hour's pleasure (+- a few minutes) and the rest of your career & life are wiped out/!

Temasek Times has a report>:

[4]Offering sex in exchange for tenders is pretty common in the IT industry because of the intense competition and high commission on the table, said insiders familiar with the scene.

The recent exposure of ex-SCDF Chief Peter Lim Sin Pang obtaining sexual favors from three women working in the IT industry may have shocked many Singaporeans, but the ‘hanky-panky’ businesses have been going on discreetly behind the scene for a number of years.

According to an IT engineer who spoke to a Chinese tabloid, his company lost out on a major IT deal ten years ago because its competitor’s team comprised of young slutty ladies.

“OUR RIVAL ARRANGED FOR ITS SALES REPS TO GO ON A HOLIDAY TRIP TO MALAYSIA WITH THE CLIENT. I HEARD THE GIRLS SLEPT WITH THE CUSTOMERS IN THE SAME HOTEL ROOM, NO SURPRISE THEY CLINCHED THE DEAL,” he said.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Val.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds