So am I still bullish!!!!!!

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9099 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:So am I still bullish!!!!!!
U trade poorly, i dont see u really bought UPP, becos your spread is too narrow.
u probably bought at 40c, sold today at 38c at worst.
u are the type that sure to lose money in the long run, dont buy penny
better buy value and go long on blues.
[hr]
[relaxing 09-05-2012]:

Cheongwee – You are brave to buy all those speculative pennies today. Better to wait for  good day to short  haha. The days will come though I never underestimate the skills of the syndicates.  
I am bullish next 6 mths but there may be a pull back in next few weeks , so I am playing it safe by slowly reloading better stocks.  I have sold my only speculative stock UPP this morning at small loss as there are better stocks around . Hope to buy UPP back cheaper in future as I like the new CEO.  If I can’t, too bad.         

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9101 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:So am I still bullish!!!!!!
Thank for your interest, but my money, so???
will you be happy if i lose???or sad if i win,
put it this way, the money belong to the poor, so i should be happy, because i lose,
i will join them, so it is still belong to me..hahahaha
[hr]
[Joes 09-05-2012]:

Cheongwee: Since you have boldly stated a profit figure of S$1.5 million in 2 weeks, I wish to congratulate you in advance. We will be keenly interested to see the actual outcome in 2 weeks time. 

More
12 years 2 months ago #9104 by relaxing
Cheongwee - I dont think I am a good trader, esp speculative shares. I bought UPP at 40.5 cts yesterday and sold at 39.5 cts today to buy the safer Ezion at 82 cts,( one of my fav holding)  I only bought this speculative stock  ( plus Qingmei which I held for 2 days only - I don't consider it as speculative stock as it has good earnings YE2011 ) so I am not a trader like you. Ok, I also bought Foreland recently but its not a speculative stock but value investing hahaha 
Like you said, I may kick myself for selling UPP but better to play safe. I won't be happy if it goes down tomorrow as I dont intend to buy back so soon as new CEO will need time to turn it around ( but never say NEVER  ) In fact I'd be happy for you if it goes up. I'd venture to guess that it'd hold at 37 ct to 39 cts until the placement is over?  You are playing with your winnings , that's why you are so brave lol. Anyway, good luck.  
[hr]
[cheongwee 09-05-2012]:

U trade poorly, i dont see u really bought UPP, becos your spread is too narrow.
[hr]
[relaxing 09-05-2012]:

Cheongwee – You are brave to buy all those speculative pennies today. Better to wait for  good day to short  haha. The days will come though I never underestimate the skills of the syndicates.  
I am bullish next 6 mths but there may be a pull back in next few weeks , so I am playing it safe by slowly reloading better stocks.  I have sold my only speculative stock UPP this morning at small loss as there are better stocks around . Hope to buy UPP back cheaper in future as I like the new CEO.  If I can’t, too bad.         

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9107 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:So am I still bullish!!!!!!
I could not understand why u buy in the first place, most probably because i think u read my post and decide to follow me.
u shd have keep to your buying value. Ezion is a good counter for trade.
and i dont know what UPP is doing, or who is the CEO, i just know they will be play by looking at the trend and by observing syndicate or so call BB movement.
i dont know about value, i follow the trend.
That is why, i reject way back when one investment site want to interview me, as i m not a value invester.
I m rich , because of inheritance, but i have multipy my inheritance a few fold thro trading, not business, my dad left me his jewellery business, but i sold it, because i m not interested all along in this line, no doubt it is profitable.
I believe in affinity. I think i have got affinity with the market.
I think it is good to long all your value stock, Ezion, Noble ,DBS. go and vested in them. I see huge profit for them a few month from now.
Look how strong is wall st. always come back strong. every selldown is meet by strong buying., just a while ago was 170 pts down, now it is only 33pts.
I wish all here well and prosper and happy. 
[hr]
[relaxing 09-05-2012]:

Cheongwee - I dont think I am a good trader, esp speculative shares. I bought UPP at 40.5 cts yesterday and sold at 39.5 cts today to buy the safer Ezion at 82 cts,( one of my fav holding)  I only bought this speculative stock  ( plus Qingmei which I held for 2 days only - I don't consider it as speculative stock as it has good earnings YE2011 ) so I am not a trader like you. Ok, I also bought Foreland recently but its not a speculative stock but value investing hahaha 
Like you said, I may kick myself for selling UPP but better to play safe. I won't be happy if it goes down tomorrow as I dont intend to buy back so soon as new CEO will need time to turn it around ( but never say NEVER  ) In fact I'd be happy for you if it goes up. I'd venture to guess that it'd hold at 37 ct to 39 cts until the placement is over?  You are playing with your winnings , that's why you are so brave lol. Anyway, good luck.  
[hr]
[cheongwee 09-05-2012]:

[hr]
[relaxing 09-05-2012]:

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9108 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:So am I still bullish!!!!!!
I think the euro problem is solve for now, it is just the hedge fund scaring invester by spreading rumour so they can buy cheap.
All pigs do not need funding till next yr as i know. The bailout fund cover them till the end of the yr, so what is the problem.
The new govt cannot null and void the document sign by the previous govt. otherwise, Malaysian PM can also said he null andd void the signing of PM Tunku Abdul Rahman to give Singapore independence, and Singapore is still a part of Malaysia. What nonsense is that?
And they got no courage to declare bankruptcy, They will be poor for many years and suffer poverty. In the end, maybe they will trade off, with a discount here and there.
But next year will truthly be the yr of reckoning. It is a long story, 
I am bearish for 2013, it could be as early as autume Q4 2012. 

More
12 years 2 months ago #9109 by relaxing
I am bored on hols overseas , so I visited several forums . After JEL did 1.1 billion shares in day, I got excited too and got sucked back into speculative pennies again lol.  I dont know any of them and after researching a bit ( very tiring job ) the only stock I tried was UPP, which I played short/long on the day b4 the trading halt. So after the halt, I decided to buy for short term trade, not becoz of yr post. 
I agree the syndicates are very strong. They are now using sopisticated computer driven software trading at lightning speed. I find that sometimes I cant even get in when they are trading very fast - maybe my internet connection overseas is a fraction slow?  
[hr]
[cheongwee 09-05-2012]:

I could not understand why u buy in the first place, most probably because i think u read my post and decide to follow me.
u shd have keep to your buying value. Ezion is a good counter for trade.
and i dont know what UPP is doing, or who is the CEO, i just know they will be play by looking at the trend and by observing syndicate or so call BB movement.
i dont know about value, i follow the trend.
That is why, i reject way back when one investment site want to interview me, as i m not a value invester.
I m rich , because of inheritance, but i have multipy my inheritance a few fold thro trading, not business, my dad left me his jewellery business, but i sold it, because i m not interested all along in this line, no doubt it is profitable.
I believe in affinity. I think i have got affinity with the market.
I think it is good to long all your value stock, Ezion, Noble ,DBS. go and vested in them. I see huge profit for them a few month from now.
Look how strong is wall st. always come back strong. every selldown is meet by strong buying., just a while ago was 170 pts down, now it is only 33pts.
I wish all here well and prosper and happy. 
[hr]
[relaxing 09-05-2012]:

[hr]
[cheongwee 09-05-2012]:

[hr]
[relaxing 09-05-2012]:

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds