So am I still bullish!!!!!!

More
12 years 2 months ago #9162 by relaxing
You mean you have really worked before  lol? And you are still buying JEL today after all those pennies you bought in huge qty are falling off the cliff.? You are indeed entertaining .    
[hr]
[cheongwee 11-05-2012]:

I sound disturbing to you, u think i laugh at you, but actually i m helping you.
If you are interested in div, go for reit.
if u got say 500k of cpf , then min ave 7% , u got 35K, not bad, that was my payin 1 yr when i was working in HP. 500k spread out not in one counter, and dont do it now.
do this in 2013..i believe u see div of 20%

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9168 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:So am I still bullish!!!!!!
relaxing,
i have cut my losses, for most, that is life, but i have buy more for JEL.
but i think u guy are sitting on even bigger losses on your s-chip.
but relax , i believe your s-chip will be play before this rally end.
8 to 10% losses is normal, is that call falling off the cliff.
your qingmei and sapphire are falling off the cliff, from 30c over., even worse,
you are falling off the cliff for sure.  together with them, worse than my penny losses for last week
and yes, i work for a few years, so?? is that very funny.
i find you even more funny and more entertaining when on holiday tell ppl u buy penny and look at the laptop instead of scenery. so do you feel painful, lossing a little by following me., must be.
i never believe what you post,hard to believe.
never call ppl buy stock that got no heartbeat, unless you want them to relax like you in your osim and collect dust, the div also lousy, call the director to take it private since he is so confident, he got 70%.
but for UPP and JEL, i m giving more spread for the losses...join me.
i believe you and some guy here never make money in this rally,
you better buy on dip and long before it soar and or miss the boat again.
sell your osim, buy noble, and first resoure, you got better chance,lol

[hr]
[relaxing 11-05-2012]:

You mean you have really worked before  lol? And you are still buying JEL today after all those pennies you bought in huge qty are falling off the cliff.? You are indeed entertaining .    
[hr]
[cheongwee 11-05-2012]:

I sound disturbing to you, u think i laugh at you, but actually i m helping you.
if u got say 500k of cpf , then min ave 7% , u got 35K, not bad, that was my payin 1 yr when i was working in HP. 500k spread out not in one counter, and dont do it now.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by cheongwee.. Reason: correction

More
12 years 2 months ago #9174 by relaxing
Cheongwee – why are you so upset?  I just asked if you work as I thought you inherited  heaps of $$$ and you have made millions $$$ from full time trading.  Ok, now you have cut your losses and will not make the $1.5 million in 2 weeks as in yr earlier post.
You have forgotten that I only own two S-Chips and they are not Qingmei and Sapphire.  As for following your tips, I don’t think any in this forum did so ( I have told you earlier that they are smart value investors ) You need to prove yourself before others follow you.  
Why would I want to see sceneries everyday when I am on long hols ?  I first came to this forum abt same time last yr when I was on  hols relaxing. ( Admin knows my IP address when I posted from here abt 3 weeks ago )  I am still on hols but I don’t  spend 9 to 5 on my computer everyday like you. What’s the point of having your millions $$$ when you don’t know how to relax haha ? You need to trust people more as most people are good people, except a few bad apples.
I come to this forum to learn and banter a bit for fun. When you asked the forum for comments on UE E & C or make other recommendations ,  I responded.  Now you make fun of OSIM CEO .  See, I trusted you and you behave like this. By the way, the OSIM CEO bought 373K shares@ $1-255 last Thur when markets were edgy - a vote of confidence.  Did the CEOs of your speculative pennies do this last week ?

[hr]
[cheongwee 13-05-2012]:

relaxing,
i have cut my losses, for most, that is life, but i have buy more for JEL.
but i think u guy are sitting on even bigger losses on your s-chip.
but relax , i believe your s-chip will be play before this rally end.
8 to 10% losses is normal, is that call falling off the cliff.
your qingmei and sapphire are falling off the cliff, from 30c over., even worse,
you are falling off the cliff for sure.  together with them, worse than my penny losses for last week
and yes, i work for a few years, so?? is that very funny.
i find you even more funny and more entertaining when on holiday tell ppl u buy penny and look at the laptop instead of scenery. so do you feel painful, lossing a little by following me., must be.
i never believe what you post,hard to believe.
never call ppl buy stock that got no heartbeat, unless you want them to relax like you in your osim and collect dust, the div also lousy, call the director to take it private since he is so confident, he got 70%.
but for UPP and JEL, i m giving more spread for the losses...join me.
i believe you and some guy here never make money in this rally,
you better buy on dip and long before it soar and or miss the boat again.
sell your osim, buy noble, and first resoure, you got better chance,lol

[hr]
[relaxing 11-05-2012]:

[hr]
[cheongwee 11-05-2012]:

More
12 years 1 month ago #9281 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:So am I still bullish!!!!!!
relaxing -- are you always on holiday? Do u work at any job or are a full-timer in investing?

More
12 years 1 month ago #9292 by relaxing
Dele , I am on hols visiting friends nad relatives, not on tour or living in hotels. Will be back in Spore soon. I am a part time investor.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9416 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:So am I still bullish!!!!!!
Being optimistic at this point requires deep pockets and a faith in the system. For those wishing to take a bite, consider Hi-P International (67.5 cents) and Eratat Lifestyel (only 8.6 cents). Just my 2 cents worth.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds