So now what???very sad right??not me

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9063 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:So now what???very sad right??not me
Greece to exit euro, but they will be a poor country for many years. They think so simple.
Like that everyone go to bank and borrow and declare bankrupt, no need to pay.
so either u eat less suffer or u drop dead. which one???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9065 by relaxing
Cheongwee - like yr honest ans. re UPP and Unifibre. No way I'd long or short a counter without first checking them out lol. Maybe I should learn from you as even studying the counters briefly can be tiring. But don't short UPP at this level or will end up as charcoal.
There is diff bet long and short. You need to cover short by end day and watch the screen whole day. If you go to kopitiam for laksa lunch , better bring along your laptop as anything can happen during lunch. Worse if counter suspended before you cover yr short haha. Anyway, good luck. 

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9066 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:So now what???very sad right??not me
I long UPP and unifiber today, my tg 250k to 300k in 3 wks time, per counter, u need not look at the monitor 24/7. just set the stop loss and let profit run, simple. But anyway no worry, we are full time trader, 
There is one stock i shorted for 5 mths in HK till now have yet to cover, because it did not hit my stop limit till today...fantastic!!!
Big profit, interesting, are u interested to know which one????
there is risk in stock, anything can happen, if u are scare, then leave your money with bank. or buy blues, dont buy s-chip or penny.
today i bought stock when other were selling like ghost scare. Look like immediate profit tomorrow for me..
and i dont believe in luck, i believe in myself.
[hr]
[relaxing 07-05-2012]:

Cheongwee - like yr honest ans. re UPP and Unifibre. No way I'd long or short a counter without first checking them out lol. Maybe I should learn from you as even studying the counters briefly can be tiring. But don't short UPP at this level or will end up as charcoal.
There is diff bet long and short. You need to cover short by end day and watch the screen whole day. If you go to kopitiam for laksa lunch , better bring along your laptop as anything can happen during lunch. Worse if counter suspended before you cover yr short haha. Anyway, good luck. 

More
12 years 2 months ago #9068 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:So now what?
You are putting down bets every day, Cheongwee, on the market direction. There is a contrarian approach. Me and many people where got time to track the market  in and out the whole day? So we buy for the medium term (like at few quarters)..... Hold Roxy-Pacific for some time already, the profit is good. CFO yesterday bought 71,000 shares at 41.5 cents. This guy never sells his own company!

More
12 years 2 months ago #9074 by relaxing
Cheongwee - I have just joined you on UPP as riding behind 2 billionaires is good bet . Actually I was playing around with this counter ( short/long )  the day b4 the trading halt last week, that's why I asked you not to short it lol. I closed my pos'n becoz I was worried abt French/Greek election . But I think the new CEO Mr Tong needs time to revamp this co. which is ok with me as he is a trailblazer. My views only.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9075 by relaxing
abb - Thanks for yr tip re Roxy Pacific. Dont know this co but when CFO buys, better take note. But I am not into residential properties  as I think people who owns or paying off their home are already heavily exposed to this sector. Just briefly, looks like solid co. esp with their hotel biz. My views only.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds