Penny stocks on the move

More
11 years 11 months ago #8889 by peterlynch
from 3Q11 results-Jinjiang Xibodeng Sportswear Co., Ltd. (晋江喜伯登体育用品有限公司) (“Xibodeng”)  Supply of sport shoe soles to Xibodeng Xibodeng is an existing customer of the Group, which is 60% indirectly owned by our Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mr Su Qingyuan as of 18 January 2011.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #8890 by peterlynch
Apart from the above transaction, the Group had unsecured bank loans amounting to RMB25 million which were fully repaid on 18 January 2011, the day on which the Xibodeng acquisition was completed. These unsecured bank loans were guaranteed by Xibodeng

More
11 years 11 months ago #8891 by peterlynch
hi greenrookie, i think i have only found info that ceo owns xibodeng. i can't find it anywhere that ceo no longer owns xibodeng. can u assist?

More
11 years 11 months ago #8892 by greenrookie
Hi peter, my apologies. I might have make a mistake .. It's that xibodeng no longer it's the customer and no longer the guarantor. Not that Su no longer own xibodeng. My honest mistake.

More
11 years 11 months ago #8893 by peterlynch
Oh that means he still owns xibodeng. I remember someone said why doesn't xibodeng buys from QM anymore. It'll be like money from right pocket going to left pocket. Anyway, buzhiba has closed shop. Is xibodeng still in business? Will QM acquire xibodeng??

More
11 years 11 months ago #8895 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:SINO GRANDNESS
The latest results do make me sit up & take notice of SINO GRANDNESS.

· 1Q12 net profit rose 81.4% compared to 1Q11 and surged 162.5% compared to 4Q11
· 1Q12 Garden Fresh bottled juices sales surged 97.6% to record high of RMB158.9m
due to further expansion of distribution network and successful introduction of new
juices
SGFIG_1Q2012_Press_Release.pdf
[hr]
[viviene 27-04-2012]:

SINO GRANDNESS is firming up. Not a bad price to enter > 44 cents.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds