Need Advice on China Minzhong

More
12 years 1 month ago #8497 by momoeagle
Hi,

As mentioned below, you should base your judgment on your personal analysis.
CMZ appears to be one of the safer S-chips, and ~$10k isn't really that big anyway (from your portfolio... assuming only a single lot of Kep Corp, you could have 100 lots I wouldn't know), so really, it's your decision... you might want to consider:
1) are there better opportunities for your cash?
2) are you confident of the prospects?
3) would you be able to accept $10k loss should something happen?

I'm still below 30, so you may take my comments with a pinch of salt. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8498 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic China Minzhong + Midas
Ben, I am somewhat older than momoeagle but my advice, as follows, is probably boliao one.

a. most of your stocks are steady ones (Lippomall, Keppel, etc). You will have a bit more fun with Midas and China Minzhong, so no need to worry just because one a one-day correction in Minzhong. This is a good stock, which I hold too (bought at cheaper prices than currently).

b. Midas has been beaten down badly, but I think the catalyst will come when the Railway Ministry tenders out more projects and Midas wins some of them. In other words, there is upside. Just be patient.

c. Finally, why does your sentiment seem to swing wildly with the prices? One day decide to buy -happy happy- then one day worry too much.  If you understand the fundamentals of Minzhong and Midas, and you decide to buy into the stocks, I would say just hold them for at least 2 quarters of results.  My own guess is that these 2 will be worth at least 10% more in 6 months : ie, 45 cents and $1.10, respectively.
[hr]
[ben1 07-03-2012]:

I currently hold 10 lots of china minzhong at average $1.05. paid-up
1)Do you guys think I should cut loss at current price?
2)or should I hold till Next year CNY? Do u guys think there will be good upside if hold for 1 yr?
3))Or should I buy more CMZ to average down?
4)Does anyone know Is there any brokerage that gave a sell call on CMZ? If have, what sell tp they gave? Becos up till now seems all the coverage on this stock is all BUY.
Can someone kindly give some constructive views on my above queries?
I dont have a broker to ask.
My profile, I hold Midas, China Minzhong, Keppel Corp, Lippomall and M1, all fully-paid , my bank account that is GIRO-linked to my trading account is now left exactly $58,910

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #8499 by ben1
Replied by ben1 on topic Re:China Minzhong + Midas
It's NOT I worry, I was seeking some views from those vested whether should cut, buy more or just hold the 10 and dont buy more, becos I got no broker to ask!
That's why I finally decided to buy another 20 lots early tis morning b4 mkt open  after I saw DOW close quite good, I start queue to buy. I bought another 20 lots at 1.00 this morning, I contra off at 1.035 just now with $700 profit(b4 internet comm chrges) becos I felt the 1.04 resistance likely to very strong and  wont break above. My own view Resistances 1, 1.04,1.085, supports 95.5 cts, 93 cts and 90 cts
[hr]
[garl 08-03-2012]:

Ben, I am somewhat older than momoeagle but my advice, as follows, is probably boliao one.

a. most of your stocks are steady ones (Lippomall, Keppel, etc). You will have a bit more fun with Midas and China Minzhong, so no need to worry just because one a one-day correction in Minzhong. This is a good stock, which I hold too (bought at cheaper prices than currently).

b. Midas has been beaten down badly, but I think the catalyst will come when the Railway Ministry tenders out more projects and Midas wins some of them. In other words, there is upside. Just be patient.

c. Finally, why does your sentiment seem to swing wildly with the prices? One day decide to buy -happy happy- then one day worry too much.  If you understand the fundamentals of Minzhong and Midas, and you decide to buy into the stocks, I would say just hold them for at least 2 quarters of results.  My own guess is that these 2 will be worth at least 10% more in 6 months : ie, 45 cents and $1.10, respectively.
[hr]
[ben1 07-03-2012]:

I currently hold 10 lots of china minzhong at average $1.05. paid-up
1)Do you guys think I should cut loss at current price?
2)or should I hold till Next year CNY? Do u guys think there will be good upside if hold for 1 yr?
3))Or should I buy more CMZ to average down?
4)Does anyone know Is there any brokerage that gave a sell call on CMZ? If have, what sell tp they gave? Becos up till now seems all the coverage on this stock is all BUY.
Can someone kindly give some constructive views on my above queries?
I dont have a broker to ask.
My profile, I hold Midas, China Minzhong, Keppel Corp, Lippomall and M1, all fully-paid , my bank account that is GIRO-linked to my trading account is now left exactly $58,910

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ben1.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8501 by Joes
Oi, Ah Ben! Greetings.... and congrats on making a quick profit of $700 today. However, it's small beer. U don't have confidence of making, say, $3,000 on the 20 lots? Just need to reach $1.15 a share. We shall see if this can be reached in due course. And I don't mean 1 year! Less than that.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #8503 by ben1
This morning my internet trading limit not enough becos yesterday I bought heavily on Noble and YZJ!
Tried to Called the customer service line but too late, that's why only buy 20 lots CMZ for a trade or esle if internet limit could be raised in time, I would have bought 50 lots becos I saw since can go 1 to 1.005 at 9am, then very high chance to rise to $1.04 resistance from my TA.
I still keeping my that 10 lots fullypaid one for long-term.
But I had decided do not wanna add more CMZ for long -term becos I now decided there are other penny stocks likely to give higher upside than CMZ within a 1 year-period!
[hr]
[Joes 08-03-2012]:

Oi, Ah Ben! Greetings.... and congrats on making a quick profit of $700 today. However, it's small beer. U don't have confidence of making, say, $3,000 on the 20 lots? Just need to reach $1.15 a share. We shall see if this can be reached in due course. And I don't mean 1 year! Less than that.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ben1.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds