Need Advice on China Minzhong

More
12 years 1 month ago #8481 by ben1
I currently hold 10 lots of china minzhong at average $1.05. paid-up
1)Do you guys think I should cut loss at current price?
2)or should I hold till Next year CNY? Do u guys think there will be good upside if hold for 1 yr?
3))Or should I buy more CMZ to average down?
4)Does anyone know Is there any brokerage that gave a sell call on CMZ? If have, what sell tp they gave? Becos up till now seems all the coverage on this stock is all BUY.
Can someone kindly give some constructive views on my above queries?
I dont have a broker to ask.
My profile, I hold Midas, China Minzhong, Keppel Corp, Lippomall and M1, all fully-paid , my bank account that is GIRO-linked to my trading account is now left exactly $58,910

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8489 by jameskuwe
why do you have to tell us that your bank account that is GIRO-linked to my trading account is now left exactly $58,910? what are you selling?

More
12 years 1 month ago #8490 by danzing87
I will advise that you do your own due diligence and not rely solely on research report - especially its target price. It's by no means the fair value of the company! 
Just do a simple back test for any company research report. Target price is mainly a lagging indicator of any corporate news or earnings result. It can go up and down as unpredictably as the market. Worse, it adds on to your anchoring bias when you see a higher TP during a stock rally.
I have done my own research on CMZ. You can access it on my website:
thevaluethought.wordpress.com/2011/12/28...a-minzhong-research/
Bear in note the date published, so it's not exactly up-to-date but still, it's an adequate summary fo the company's business.
CMZ's recent slight plunge is probably due to the revised 7.5% forecast of China's economy.
[hr]
[ben1 07-03-2012]:

I currently hold 10 lots of china minzhong at average $1.05. paid-up
1)Do you guys think I should cut loss at current price?
2)or should I hold till Next year CNY? Do u guys think there will be good upside if hold for 1 yr?
3))Or should I buy more CMZ to average down?
4)Does anyone know Is there any brokerage that gave a sell call on CMZ? If have, what sell tp they gave? Becos up till now seems all the coverage on this stock is all BUY.
Can someone kindly give some constructive views on my above queries?
I dont have a broker to ask.
My profile, I hold Midas, China Minzhong, Keppel Corp, Lippomall and M1, all fully-paid , my bank account that is GIRO-linked to my trading account is now left exactly $58,910

More
12 years 1 month ago #8491 by ben1
[hr][jameskuwe 07-03-2012]: why do you have to tell us that your bank account that is GIRO-linked to my trading account is now left exactly $58,910? what are you selling?

Becos it's common sense the financial advisor when giving views to someone on whether which of his portfolio he sould trimm down or sell , he sure will wan to know his exact financial profile so as to give a more suitable advice tailored to his circumstances.
Also I saw b4 threads asking whther to cut loss or hold or buy more in other forums, if the TS don't include his financial profile, sure will have  many 20plus-yrs-old troublemaker forumers come disturb the thread to mock saying no money dont play shares ,lose untill u sell backside lah etc etc.
Since it's obvious u do not intend to give constructive views, then you should not come disturb my thread

More
12 years 1 month ago #8492 by jameskuwe
You would reveal your financial profile and bank account balance in a public forum. If that's common sense, why is it that you are the only one to do this in this forum?

More
12 years 1 month ago #8493 by ben1
You are dead wrong.
If one searches around in many stock forums for such similar threads to seek views on whether should buy more, cut or just hold, majority of those TS got include how much capital they left.
And like I said earlier for the remaining TS seeking such views and whom did not include their financial profile, their threads will certain to attract many 20plus-yrs-old troublemakers forumers to come post boliao remarks.
You this boliao troublemaker go disturb others in Market Talk forum lah. Posting one's capital left is NOT the same as posting one's bank account serial number. [jameskuwe 08-03-2012]:
You would reveal your financial profile and bank account balance in a public forum. If that's common sense, why is it that you are the only one to do this in this forum?

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds