When 9 out of ten are pessimistic.

More
12 years 9 months ago #7317 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Stocks are moving up!
I agree that the market is singing & dancing. Time to make money, huh? The S-chips are doing well because they are too cheap. I am buying Synear.....at 14 cents

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7380 by Mel
one day we will look back and remember how volatile markets were in Sept & October 2011. Like today, our hopes go up cos Europe seems closer to a workable solution to its debt crisis. There is progress .... but who knows what will happen in the weeks ahead.
. The complete blueprint is supposed to be readye by Oct. 26.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7382 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:When 9 out of ten are pessimistic.
OMG..it is me again, and you would say, come on cheongwee, dont be a party pooper, But i only repeat what i read like a messenger, It is not that i make it up.
But recent data which are good are not leading indicater. Current data will be reflected in the Jan 2012 period, and as ECRI said it is going to be negative for the 800 pound gorilla that is the US.
That means it is bad for stock, And when we look back when we are in 2012, we will kick our own backside for not getting out when market current relief rally offer us a chance. I means those who bought at high and got stuck should makre use of this opportunity to cut losses.
For me it is time to make some $, hope the rally can last till end december. But i read on CNBC that the credit rating may downgrade US in November, They are the real party pooper. And your guess it as good as mine, Those US politician are only interested to drag on and on for political gain till too late like the debt ceiling we saw. So a downgrade is very likely. 
If this come to pass, then rally will end abruptedly. Be forwarn and be prepare.
And for the euro, wondering where they got the money from, and France currently is the biggest donar to the rescue fund which required a AAA rating for the donar. If credit rating downgrade France , if it virtually game over for Europe. France cannot afford to contribute anymore at present.
If France is downgraded, market will drop big time also, So don't hope again hope. The coming recession can only make matter in Eurozone worse. 
Be prepare for the worse. Make full use of this relief rally to your advantage, do nothing is your greatest mistake, 
Good luck!!!!

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7383 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:When 9 out of ten are pessimistic.
How not to get stuck in stock???
Don't vest in those no liquid counter, like so call good fundamental s-chip. Pls don't be offended, i am telling the truth. They fall the greatest and the last to rally,
Look to those liquid counter only, those counter likely to participate in a rally, You should have notice not all counter rally in this rally.
So dont vest in illiquid counter, to prevent got stiuck. unless you have got deep pocket and the counter(s-chip) is not a "cheat" and you have the patienbt to wait it out,
good luck...i have decided to give those s-chip a miss, please dont feel offended, this is truth , you can see for yourself.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7397 by Dongdaemun
omg, contrary to our expectations, the bloody U.S. economy actually grew in 3Q!
And it was at the fastest pace in a year!

What fuelled it? Gains in consumer spending and business investment. The US Joe really can spend even when the outlook is gloomy.
The US GDP rose at a 2.5 percent annual rate. All stocks in the world can only surge from now on -- for at least a week, I think.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds