Second Chance Properties

• Janice
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10186 by Janice
Replied by Janice on topic Re:Second Chance Properties
'1234567' wrote to 2nd Chance asking why no dividend. Here is the reply. Good News ... stay tuned !
Raj [mailto: raj@secondchance.com.sg ]
Dear Mr.xxx
As announced we intend to distribute the dividend a tax exempt (one tier) of 3.3 cents.
As our year-end has been changed to 31 Aug 2012 instead of 30 June 2012. We will be announcing the payment of this dividend when we release our Full Year accounts/results in October 2012.
Thank you.
Regards
Raj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #10195 by Morpheus
What is so good about this Company?
The Company is not doing well in its core business. Owner turned to buying retail shops when the market is down, then now, he is switching to buying REITs to collect dividends.
It is just a fund of fund. Investing in REITs does not warrant investors to give a PE to this company.
I can just buy a basket of REITs and collect dividends from these REITs and i don't have to pay the CEO and CFO salaries.

More
11 years 8 months ago #10196 by Morpheus
there is a reason why Mr Market gives this company a discount and such a low PE.
the company does not create economic values and has little value-added to give to its shareholders.

• tea444me
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10366 by tea444me
Replied by tea444me on topic Re:Second Chance Properties

I dont agree with Morpheus. My friend tea444u is more appreciative:

very pro-shareholder... bonus lah,   share buy backs lah, now a massive 3.3 cents dividend coming in october.. a whopping 8 -9 percent return on current share price??? and all three in this year alone... in fact every other year also very generous....haiz...where to find this kind of company.,..hope you prosper Second Chance!!!

• Tea444me
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10427 by Tea444me

• Ah Mat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #10717 by Ah Mat
Replied by Ah Mat on topic Re:Second Chance Properties
We are happy we have never sold this stock for a profit. It is doing well even now. Second Chance has bought back 551,000 shares today at 39.5 cents. Very small 3-4% of the volume traded today of 15.9 million, which shows there are investors who recognise that there is a big dividend payout coming. It's supposed to be 3.3 cents or a yield of about 8-9 %.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds