LMA interview: Any questions from u?

More
12 years 11 months ago #6863 by niadmin
Dear readers, we hv an opportunity to interview the management of LMA International very soon. Pretty interesting business. Anyone has questions that he/she wld like us to try to ask....? Pls post here asap. Thanks....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7710 by Rich
Most of the uptick for this stock has come from LMA share buyback. While LMA is a global leader in its field, in fact it created the industry, it hasn't attracted institutional following. It's too low key.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7725 by Joes
LMA is going to be picking fruits for a long time. Today 150,000 shares bought by them at 35 cents ++. Accounted for 65% of the volume traded in the stock today. Tomorrow? The story continues.....

More
12 years 7 months ago #7746 by Rich
Yes, LMA is relentless in its buying. Today, another day. Bought 150,000 shares at 35 cents. Wonder when the company will stop buying -- cos there is not enough buying by others -- and that would see a wide spread between buy and sell bids.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7748 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re:LMA
Another 150K shares bought back today, accounting for majority of the 190K traded. Stock closed at 35 cents. The worry is, when will LMA stop?

More
12 years 7 months ago #7760 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:LMA -- share buyback
LMA bought back 184,000 shares today. Minority shareholders who sold out should ask themselves why the company is picking up shares everyday. If I were a shareholder, I'd be holding tight to my shares. ...... hahaha...

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds