Who will cause next mkt crash?

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5786 by cheongwee.
Who will cause next mkt crash? was created by cheongwee.
Me? US is in better shape, Euro PIGS will be the cause for coming mkt crash.
compare US debt to Euro PIGS.. at least US is much better off. They can still print money if they want to, so what if debtor sell their T-bill, the money go to zero so is their debt and their reserve., years of toil gone down the drain if US$ is worhtless, and not China alone, whole world include Singapore. It is my money, but your problem. You got it. U thk US got hit the hardest. Who u thk suffer most if your debter default. You or the debtor???
Do u thk it is so easy to get off the hook of years of heroin addition that is the DOLLAR??
Do u thk u can find another alternative, China, yes,..but that is not now, maybe another 20 yrs.
my take...long US dollar, sell gold and stock?? by Summer..why summer.i did my so call homework, you do yours..disclaimer apply....FAYOR
finance.fortune.cnn.com/2011/04/22/europe-at-the-precipice/
Looking forward to all response, so ii cna learn more, i like counter post cause i am open to all views, no worry , just post, it is free.
 Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by niadmin. Reason: shorter title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5788 by Joes
One thing each market participant has to decide is whether he (or she) does or does not believe in the ability to see into the future: the “I know” school versus the “I don’t know” school. The ramifications of this decision are enormous.

If you know what lies ahead, you’ll feel free to invest aggressively, to concentrate positions in the assets you think will do best, and to actively time the market, moving in and out of asset classes as your opinion of their prospects waxes and wanes. If you feel the future isn’t knowable, on the other hand, you’ll invest defensively, acting to avoid losses rather than maximize gains, diversifying more thoroughly, and eschewing efforts at adroit timing.
Of course, I feel strongly that the latter course is the right one. I don’t think many people know more than the consensus about the future of economies and markets. I don’t think markets will ever cease to surprise, or thus that they can be timed. And I think avoiding losses is much more important than pursuing major gains if one is to achieve the absolute prerequisite for investment success: survival.

I am not the author of those compelling words. The author’s identity and more of his wisdom can be found here:

www.oaktreecapital.com/MemoTree/Most%20I...g%20%28070103%29.pdf

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #5789 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Who will cause next mkt crash?
www.cnbc.com/id/42636070/
Yes, nobody can tell the future, but is the future good, honestly, just ask yourself. look around you.
Why europe will fail for sure, becos they got no political will , the ppl got no will to go thro all those hardship of high taxes and austerity measure which are harsh. They got no will power to take all these.
Actually, debt can be solve simply by spending less and saving more. But due to yrs of easy life, 325B euro later, they got no means to pay, the european like Greece, Portugal ,Ireland, Spain....next Itally, what type of ppl are angmo, you shd know better, the only way is to declare bankrupty.
If they are Asian, then i am confident, but not Angmo, just you stay there with them like me for a while, you know their characteristic.
Yes, invest and ride the trend , but have trailing stop.and prepare to cut early. I dont thk they can last till summer. That is 3 quater. that is my homework, yours to believe or not, doesnt matter, yours to lose.
I just want to share and bring to your attention. Really, no benefit of me to post all these, but if you guy feel irritated and only l;ike to hear good thing, then just tell me, i will not post anymore.
But for Europe to recover, no hope..really.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #5790 by cheongwee.
Dow is up, but next wk, the focus will be on Portugal bailout again, Greece debt restructuring issue, read
www.cnbc.com/id/42675553
we will see how mkt response.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #5794 by cheongwee.
nothing to cheer u up, except bad things.
finance.fortune.cnn.com/2011/04/22/europe-at-the-precipice/
i thk due to my pessimitc view, i will change my nick to themarketcrashguy.
so u dont need to click open and read if you dont like to on seeing my nick.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #5797 by cheongwee.
I believe that Greece is waiting for an Auspicious day to drop the bomb., come out to tell they are no able to pay, need restructure...dead for sure.
hope they do so after summer, at least, we got meaning to put trailing stop, by then stock would have rally for us to bailout with fat profit.
70% of euro zone are heavy in debt. Just a matter of time, Spain will be in deep trouble.. 20% over unemployment, most of the big banks are technically bankrupt due to RE crash.
Rumour have it that ruthless hedge funds are taking big positing against the pigs. Can you take on hedge fund???
And Spain will be too big to save. It debt is more than Greece, Ireland and Portugal put together.
Round 2 credit crises will start in Europe.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds