Readers' Top Picks (Part 3)

More
13 years 5 months ago #5140 by niadmin
Dear all, we're open for business.

Share your TOP PICKS - and win cool prizes from Trek 2000!

There's no closing date since there is no real time advantage whether you posted a week ago or next week / month .... but your stock picks will be judged on the closing price on the day of your posting versus the closing price on March 31.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #5143 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re:Readers' Top Picks (Part 3)
Sino Grandness – I wish I had discovered tis stock earlier and posted it as a stock pick in this competition. The shares started the year at 40.5 cents and last week closed at 57.5 cents for a 42% gain. I missed this hongbao! Sino Grandness’ beverage segment is rocketing while its OEM for canned asparagus, etc is managing 10% + growth annually. Sino Grandness is doing well with its new beverages and fruit juices in this multi-billion dollar beverage market in China. For the 9 months to Sept of 2010, total beverage sales amounted to RMB113.3m, accounting for 26% of Group revenue. I think it’s easy for Sino Grandness shares to appreciate some more and my end-March target is 70 cents, for an upside of 22%.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Rich.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5183 by Rich
Closed at 60 cents today. No kidding

More
13 years 5 months ago #5199 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Readers' Top Picks (Part 3)
Amazing performance - this S-chip has sprinted very fast but will it sustain? Valuation wise, not expensive. Last week my broker said that if you annualise the 3Q earnings you get a PE of 4X, which of course is very cheap still. The calculation is based on stock price of 54 cents i think. Now 60 cents.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5227 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Readers' Top Picks (Part 3)
UOB Kay Hian today recommended: We revise our target price to S$0.77 as we roll over
our valuation to 2011. This translates to 7.5x 2011F
PE, pegged at a 40% discount to Singapore-listed
peers’ average. Currently, the stock is trading at an
undemanding 7.2x 2010F PE. Maintain BUY.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5386 by Rich
SGFI had a strong showing today even though the market was weak. Stock closed up 2.5 cents to 51 cents. But still a long way from analyst and yeh's target. Looks like alot of hopeful people will see their price targets getting hazy and far away..... Mine tooo!!!

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds