China Gaoxian

More
10 years 9 months ago #16235 by Heng8888
Replied by Heng8888 on topic China Gaoxian
Not sure what price I should enter for China Gaoxian? Qingmei may be hot when China Hongxing relist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #16260 by Heng8888
Huat Ah! QingMei and China Gaoxian moving up!

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #16261 by pine
Replied by pine on topic China Gaoxian
Heng888, would you expect that Gaoxian price will reach back to 20 cents in, say, 12 months' time? I do.

Currently, investor sentiment is negative. Many people want to just cut loss.

The brave and patient investor is looking at this potential gold mine :) >> infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/ChinaGaoxian_AG...cement&FileID=229871
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by pine.

More
10 years 9 months ago #16263 by zane
Replied by zane on topic China Gaoxian
Gaoxian warrants have been issued and started trading today. 1 warrant was issued for every 2 mother shares.

I would think that it's a good bet to sell the mother shares and switch to the warrants. This assumes an investor wants to maintain his $ value exposure to Gaoxian. The warrants have much higher % upside, a long time to expiry (2018) and I don't think the mother shares will pay dividends for a few years.

More
10 years 9 months ago #16276 by Heng8888
Sana and Abb, my strategy is to accumulate China Gaoxian and Qingmei when everyone is selling. Now the value of these two shares are still low. I am confident that China Gaoxian is under the bb radar now. As for Qingmei, once China Hongxing is relist, it will shoot north. In fact, I notice that there is already healthy accumulation of this share in the market.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pine

More
10 years 9 months ago #16281 by pine
Replied by pine on topic China Gaoxian
Heng888, no doubt Qingmei's price has fallen deeply but what makes you comfortable with the stock when many people think it has serious corporate governance issues. Do you dismiss the possibility of accounting nonsense?

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds