China Minzhong

More
12 years 1 month ago #8502 by hisey
Replied by hisey on topic Re:Re:China Minzhong
You talk NONSENSE!
What FA of a penny stock is not important??!
[hr]
[cheongwee 08-03-2012]:

In a rally, fundamental no longer valid, look at all those lossing penny, just because some well known BB buying a stake in it does not make it any more profitable than mkt assume they are, because the BB buying the counter.
Just ask, if they are so good, why not buy up and take it private, why buy only a stake in it. Ask Peter Lim why he bought Thomson medaical and take it private, but not the rest of the counters he got interest in??? They can if they really want to.
They are there for a purpose best known to themselves, and i know why? but that is subjective, we end up arguing no end. Just profit from their action and get off before the music is over will be fine, dont talk fiundamental for penny, I never like penny, but except to trade them fast in and out.
WHY FEAR WHEN THE TREND IS CLEAR.
By the time you finish doing your due diligent, this rally, will be over.
If you still are stubborn, like those way back in Oct, most of my friend, they are crying foul, but they still say, the crises is far from over, who dont know? Greece got no money to pay. BB rule the mkt, we play according to their rule, they dont play according to " your due deligent" or so call fundamentally good stock, What so good if nobody is interested in them.
A stock is only good if it is liquid, and BB are in it. If you buy a fundamentally good stock and wait but BB are not in it, your money will rot here by the time this rally is over. That is opportunity cost. People are making money in this rally except you.
Go with the trend and not against if you want to make money in this mkt.
You all know this Kevin Scully, he always say buy this and wait for mkt to realise their value and in the meantime collect div., but most of his stock are not liquid, you wait and wait, but nothing happen, 
So while waiting, what shd we do, go play golf with him!!!
never buy a stock for it div. it sound good, but you see other counter going up 20 to 30% in a short time, so what so good abt your 5% to 10% div.
Ride the trend to summer, you be glad you did, have a stop loss for the just in case, there are not sure thing in life.
may you all be well and happy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #8504 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:China Minzhong
Penny are for trading, they have got no fundamental to talk about.
If you think they are, and if you say so then it got to be.
But you must be prepare to be penniless in due course.
I never like penny, and i dont bother to read about their fundamental.
I only like blue chip.
ask those of them here who bought penny, till today, they are still deep in red.

[hr]
[hisey 08-03-2012]:

You talk NONSENSE!
What FA of a penny stock is not important??!
[hr]
[cheongwee 08-03-2012]:

In a rally, fundamental no longer valid, look at all those lossing penny, just because some well known BB buying a stake in it does not make it any more profitable than mkt assume they are, because the BB buying the counter.
Just ask, if they are so good, why not buy up and take it private, why buy only a stake in it. Ask Peter Lim why he bought Thomson medaical and take it private, but not the rest of the counters he got interest in??? They can if they really want to.
They are there for a purpose best known to themselves, and i know why? but that is subjective, we end up arguing no end. Just profit from their action and get off before the music is over will be fine, dont talk fiundamental for penny, I never like penny, but except to trade them fast in and out.
WHY FEAR WHEN THE TREND IS CLEAR.
By the time you finish doing your due diligent, this rally, will be over.
If you still are stubborn, like those way back in Oct, most of my friend, they are crying foul, but they still say, the crises is far from over, who dont know? Greece got no money to pay. BB rule the mkt, we play according to their rule, they dont play according to " your due deligent" or so call fundamentally good stock, What so good if nobody is interested in them.
A stock is only good if it is liquid, and BB are in it. If you buy a fundamentally good stock and wait but BB are not in it, your money will rot here by the time this rally is over. That is opportunity cost. People are making money in this rally except you.
Go with the trend and not against if you want to make money in this mkt.
You all know this Kevin Scully, he always say buy this and wait for mkt to realise their value and in the meantime collect div., but most of his stock are not liquid, you wait and wait, but nothing happen, 
So while waiting, what shd we do, go play golf with him!!!
never buy a stock for it div. it sound good, but you see other counter going up 20 to 30% in a short time, so what so good abt your 5% to 10% div.
Ride the trend to summer, you be glad you did, have a stop loss for the just in case, there are not sure thing in life.
may you all be well and happy.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #8505 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:China Minzhong
Look even this site here, nextinsight talk about sapphire was how good, and some s-chip, especially sapphire,  from 34c, today it is only 15c!!! miserable. 
those who bought i think still hold them tight like their love ones.
Are you one of them, hisey???
never vest in penny is one lesson i learn.
penny are strictly for trading like in this rally.
they got no fumental to talk about, if they are so good, then those BB would have take over and privatise them, why just buy a stake in it if they are so confident.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8506 by hisey
Replied by hisey on topic Re:Re:China Minzhong
You are just an self-centred empty vessal that that talk nonsense!
If one asks those experienced middle-aged to elderly that make tons of money from stocks b4, it is pennies stocks that made them millionaires from working-class origins. Of course must be able to choose those multi-baggers GOOD FA penny stocks which is why FA in penny stocks is very important,
Only morons and ego-manics with 10 cent-size brain will say never vest in pennies stocks and FA in pennies are not important at all,
u don't try to pretend to be an expert about stock investing when u in fact u know very very little
[hr]
[cheongwee 08-03-2012]:

Look even this site here, nextinsight talk about sapphire was how good, and some s-chip, especially sapphire,  from 34c, today it is only 15c!!! miserable. 
they got no fumental to talk about, if they are so good, then those BB would have take over and privatise them, why just buy a stake in it if they are so confident.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #8508 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:China Minzhong
If you say so then it must be so, it cannot be otherwise.
Congra you on choosing millionaire making penny.
wish you all the best.
and i am still learning especailly from you ,i am no expert, but so far lucky to make my fortune.
may you be well and happy.
i am here becos my e-mail notify me a message was posted here in nextinsight.
[hr]
[hisey 08-03-2012]:

You are just an self-centred empty vessal that that talk nonsense!
If one asks those experienced middle-aged to elderly that make tons of money from stocks b4, it is pennies stocks that made them millionaires from working-class origins. Of course must be able to choose those multi-baggers GOOD FA penny stocks which is why FA in penny stocks is very important,
Only morons and ego-manics with 10 cent-size brain will say never vest in pennies stocks and FA in pennies are not important at all,
u don't try to pretend to be an expert about stock investing when u in fact u know very very little
[hr]
[cheongwee 08-03-2012]:

More
12 years 1 month ago #8513 by jameskuwe
well, chongwee is just stating his opinion; there is no need to get emotional. Having said that, i disagree with him that pennies have no fundamental. many good stocks do start as a penny stock. My Qingmei hs good fundamentals. I am still in the green with this stock and i have held this for quitre a few months already. I think Fujian Zhenyun also has good fundamentals. I believe it's a matter of time before investors realize it's true value. There are many books written about penny stocks by penny stock investors who have become millionaires (though not like buffett) thru their investment in pennies which eventually became small to mid-sized caps. So, penny stock investors, continue to buy and keep good penny stocks. There should be another penny stock rally soon from now to June

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds