China Minzhong

More
12 years 1 month ago #8482 by ben1
Replied by ben1 on topic Re:China Minzhong
any views on why this counter fall to below $1 today? any news??
Thought read in SI forum recently past few wks got ANG MO BBs bot at 1.14 and above 1.05

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #8483 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:China Minzhong
You ask, but how many dare to stick out their neck to give opinion, but this stock is unlike s-chip.
I think you should buy on dip and hold till June for capital gain.
I believe it is easily 1.3 to 1.5 stock by then.
but you have to be responsible for your action, there are truthly no sure thing on earth, otherwise , pig would fly. I would have been level with WB.
i am in a mood to post today, somehow, hope my post bring you profit for this counter.
may you be well and happy.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #8484 by hisey
Replied by hisey on topic Re:Re:China Minzhong
[hr]
[cheongwee 07-03-2012]:

You ask, but how many dare to stick out their neck to give opinion, but this stock is unlike s-chip.
I think you should buy on dip and hold till June for capital gain.
I believe it is easily 1.3 to 1.5 stock by then.
but you have to be responsible for your action, there are truthly no sure thing on earth, otherwise , pig would fly. I would have been level with WB.
i am in a mood to post today, somehow, hope my post bring you profit for this counter.
may you be well and happy.

I'm also holding 7 lots at 1.01.
Why do u say this is unlike other s-chip?
Do u know our GIC is still vested in this CMZ or they sold all oredi?
Also is there any important event during june 2012 since u said likely 1.3-1.5 by june
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by hisey.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8486 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:China Minzhong
hisey, you sound very anxious. Two things i can share with you:

a. GIC is still a shareholder with 17% stake.
It cannot sell its stake without the world knowing about it, since it has to make declarations. Its 17% stake is mentioned in this article:[url=http://www.nextinsight.net
/story-archive-mainmenu-60/916-2012/4782-china-minzhong-growth-intact-technics-oil-unlock-shareholder-value]CHINA MINZHONG growth intact, TECHNICS OIL unlocks shareholder value [/url]

Kim Eng: CHINA MINZHONG growth intact[/url]
b. GIC's stake, however, is no guarantee that China Minzhong is a profitable stock investment for you or anyone else. It depends on the price you bought.

A few days before last Xmas, this stock was below 70 cents. It would have been a superb buy then. I was too distracted by the Greek noise and didn't buy it. At $1.00 currently, it's not an expensive price but only with hindsight ( a few months from now) will we know if this was a good price to enter at.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8487 by hisey
Replied by hisey on topic Re:Re:China Minzhong
[hr]
[Dele 07-03-2012]:

hisey, you sound very anxious. Two things i can share with you:

a. GIC is still a shareholder with 17% stake.
It cannot sell its stake without the world knowing about it, since it has to make declarations. Its 17% stake is mentioned in this article:

Kim Eng: CHINA MINZHONG growth intact

b. GIC's stake, however, is no guarantee that China Minzhong is a profitable stock investment for you or anyone else. It depends on the price you bought.

A few days before last Xmas, this stock was below 70 cents. It would have been a superb buy then. I was too distracted by the Greek noise and didn't buy it. At $1.00 currently, it's not an expensive price but only with hindsight ( a few months from now) will we know if this was a good price to enter at.
I saw that recent 2 brokerage's report by Kim Eng and CIMB which both mentioned a few penny stocks that will rally very strongly in 2012 and are undervalued now......Among their 2 entire different grp of penny stocks chosen, CMZ is the ONLY SAME counter picked by both houses, hence I bot tis CMZ.
I'm still holding many other stocks including banks and REITS....Quite heavily exposed.
BTW, Do you think the Fundamentals of this CMZ is good or not?

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #8500 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:China Minzhong
In a rally, fundamental no longer valid, look at all those lossing penny, just because some well known BB buying a stake in it does not make it any more profitable than mkt assume they are, because the BB buying the counter.
Just ask, if they are so good, why not buy up and take it private, why buy only a stake in it. Ask Peter Lim why he bought Thomson medaical and take it private, but not the rest of the counters he got interest in??? They can if they really want to.
They are there for a purpose best known to themselves, and i know why? but that is subjective, we end up arguing no end. Just profit from their action and get off before the music is over will be fine, dont talk fiundamental for penny, I never like penny, but except to trade them fast in and out.
WHY FEAR WHEN THE TREND IS CLEAR.
By the time you finish doing your due diligent, this rally, will be over.
If you still are stubborn, like those way back in Oct, most of my friend, they are crying foul, but they still say, the crises is far from over, who dont know? Greece got no money to pay. BB rule the mkt, we play according to their rule, they dont play according to " your due deligent" or so call fundamentally good stock, What so good if nobody is interested in them.
A stock is only good if it is liquid, and BB are in it. If you buy a fundamentally good stock and wait but BB are not in it, your money will rot here by the time this rally is over. That is opportunity cost. People are making money in this rally except you.
Go with the trend and not against if you want to make money in this mkt.
You all know this Kevin Scully, he always say buy this and wait for mkt to realise their value and in the meantime collect div., but most of his stock are not liquid, you wait and wait, but nothing happen, 
So while waiting, what shd we do, go play golf with him!!!
never buy a stock for it div. it sound good, but you see other counter going up 20 to 30% in a short time, so what so good abt your 5% to 10% div.
Ride the trend to summer, you be glad you did, have a stop loss for the just in case, there are not sure thing in life.
may you all be well and happy.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds