Why didn\'t our petrol pump px dropped despite a 30% correction in global crude oil px

More
15 years 6 months ago #481 by Morpheus
Hey people, Just pumped my petrol in a SPC station. I realised that the petrol px has not declined significantly despite a 30% correction in the global crude oil px. The oil companies in Singapore are making a killing, squeezing us of every penny in an economic downturn. Somebody should write to CASE and complain! :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #495 by MacGyver
Haha.. Why not you go to the Hong Lim Park and voice your unhappiness? I believe a lot of people will join u. Bus fare is up. Electricity is up, water is up... next thing u know, even the primary school fees will go up. :woohoo:
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by MacGyver.

• Eagle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #506 by Eagle
Aussie dollar drop from S$1.25 in past two months to about S$1.10 but imported Aussie fresh produce in supermarkets price still never drop back. Yesterday Aussie dollar drop below S$1, don\'t think supermarket will drop prices. may be time to watch for buying opportunity on Dairy Farm...
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by Eagle.

More
15 years 6 months ago #511 by Mel
prices of supermarket consumer items will drop in time to come - soon. i dont think they fall or rise in tandemn with daily / weekly forex changes. btw, anyone noticed that caltex petrol seems higher than others? i paid 1.89/litre for 95 grade. if i am not mistaken - i drove by in a flash - it was selling at 1.81 at esso the same day.

More
15 years 6 months ago #561 by MacGyver
Anybody can remember what was the pump price when crude oil price was at USD 70 dollars? Was it my imagination or is it really that I am being short-changed by these oil companies?

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds