Likelihood of New Year Rally?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5830 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic 10% cut?
cheongwee, 10% cut is a good idea as it takes the emotion out of the equation. other traders cut earlier or later. I don't hold that idea too closely though as I have seen stocks get sold down and then recover because the fundamentals were actually good. Short-term market corrections are common and I prefer to get a good understanding of the fundamentals of the business. Cutting at 10% or 15% means in and out of the stock too frequently. I dont have so much time to in and out!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #5833 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Likelihood of New Year Rally?
Hi yeh
Hope u are still log on. So what u thk of this stock?? Good fundamental.
I am waiting to buy at .6 nav.. got chance or fat hope?? I thk this one just listed, so got a alot of money , so the management dont need to play trick.
You are more fundamental guy. pls let us know. I may want to vest here. But for me, cut loss still apply. U see if those guy in Gaoxian, do this, today they are more than happy.
Nvere mind u lose 10%..there are alaways another day to make back. it is better than all gone.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #5834 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Likelihood of New Year Rally?
Hi yeh
I have punt on foreland, and some other s-chip at times. but no long term vestment.
Onre interesting counter is foreland. Tonite i read at SGX announment. this one updated invester that they are going to report higher revenue and profit for last quater.
Not vested, but bring to your attention, just in case it soar we can ride on the trend.
so tomolo , will this one chiong...i thk 40/60.
but i see technical again..Qingmei is giving a strong buy signal currently. of course if nothing FA wrong. i believe 20c to 21c is a good entry point. But stop apply.
let see, will 21c hold or fold...if it drop further down from here after consolidation for next few days, better cut...this definitely show something is wrong,,,hope not.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5867 by pine
Why do u like Foreland, my friend?
What do you think of Qingmei?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5879 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Stock Picks
UOB KH :::::: The market is trading at 2011F PE of 14.3x, a significant 18% discount to its longterm
PE mean of 17.5x (since 1993). We have a year-end target of 3,524 for the FSSTI, based on
its long-term PE of 17.5x and we see support given the undemanding valuations and Singapore's
strong economic fundamentals. We recommend a balance of high-yield stocks, inflation
beneficiaries, laggards and companies with specific stock catalysts. We favour CDLH-T, Ezion,
Hi-P, Keppel Corporation, OCBC, OUE, Sembcorp Marine and StarHub,

More
10 years 10 months ago #16285 by Joes

greenrookie wrote: Gaoxian has 3 catalyst coming it's way. First, if the q3 results is ok, it will most prob receive a favorable report by Kevin scully from NRA. Second, approval of dual listing from sgx and krx, which I don't see having any problem. Third, confirmation of listing might result in rerating of it's stock price. I did some research, it takes about 2 to 4 months to get listed in krx. So it's a rather long wait. But I thinks it's worth it. Why? Because I own some shares of Gaoxian hahahah 

Greenrookie, me stumbled on this by chance. Want to ask your views on Gaoxian cos you are among the more analytical and discerning forumers. Thanks in advance.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds