Wilmar

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #4462 by gerald8
Wilmar was created by gerald8
Hi guys,
According to Ernest,

Wilmar is getting more interesting with its underperformance against STI and its peers. Readers can refer to ernestlim15.blogspot.com/2010/10/wilmar-...ng-on-technical.html  as he discusses

1. the possible reasons of this underperformance
2. Is everything gloom and doom for this company
3. Existing analyst target prices for this company

Etc etc. Do take a look for more info on Wilmar
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by niadmin. Reason: Shorter title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Willy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10132 by Willy
Replied by Willy on topic Re:Wilmar
Wilmar is under pressure and could fall further, I am afraid.
Business has been tough as soybean feedstock has been rising. Analysts are waiting for next set of results before adjusting their target prices (lower).

• Willy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10390 by Willy
Replied by Willy on topic Re:Wilmar
Wilmar was around 3.28 when I posted two weeks ago. Now dipped some more to 3.18. The bad business news is already in the price. Just look out for catalysts for the price to move up. I am a buyer if the stock sinks lower and lower .... towards book value SGD2.70.

• Auntie Lucy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10861 by Auntie Lucy
Replied by Auntie Lucy on topic Re:Wilmar
Uncle Heng said:
Wilmar AGM I took the time to talk to the Chairman and the new CFO, who was very forthcoming with answers to your concerns and questions. And although the Chairman looks dull and intiminating, he was actually very friendly. If you ask him question in a very polite way, he really gave you company insights in a very frank manner, and more than you actually asked for. He had some good advice for those engaging him. I asked questions about the aborted China listings, the shareholders concerns on the property development in China, and potential new investiments, and generally the stock investment climate at the moment. He talked quite abit on Africa and Australia, things you wont read in the papers and media.

With the new info, I am going to decide on my position in Wilmar.
Don't look down on old Uncles. There was a shabby dressed old man, about 70+. When he walked, it looked like he was going to fall down. And he talked with a slur.
He sat besides me, we exchange some friendly words. I thought I have a lot of Wilmar shares, but when I saw his AGM attendance slip, it indicates he got 110 lots of Wilmar shares. Some young punks before me, when registering, indicated they got only 4 lots , 5 lots, some even 1 lot!!!. And they moved around very yaya.

• Sam
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10862 by Sam
Replied by Sam on topic Re:Wilmar
Whoooooo... this stock has plunged from nearly $7. Can barely stay above S$3 today.
The mighty has fallen, just as Raffles Education has and Midas too. It's the painful reality of the market.

• Kiasi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10866 by Kiasi
Replied by Kiasi on topic Re:Wilmar
I decided to vest Wilmar at 3.01 when I observed, at length, that there r almost 6 mil lot buy at 3.0 n only 600 shares selling at 3.01. Hence,i pick this stock. Think there is solid support at 3 n everything had been factored in de stock price. Wish me good luck. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds