Opportunities In Out-of-favour Stocks

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5872 by ethan999
What do you all think has caused Qingmei to fall more than 33% over the last week? Volume has been very low though and of course no selling done by any major shareholders. CFD shortists in play? If so, they'll be badly burned once the market realizes there's nothing wrong with the company. 

P/E is now 2.4
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by ethan999.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5873 by greenrookie
[hr]
[Mizzart99 04-05-2011]:

Wow how do you get 13% yeild? My calculation was approximately 10-11% at 20,5cents.
Nevertheless I bought some today at 20.5 cents
I use observer 2 estimate of 43 rmb cents for full year, use 1:5 coversion rate, so 8.6 cents earning, 30% to be given as dividend, so 2.58 cents as dividends, I bought at 20 cents, so 2.58 divided 20 =12.9 % Yes, wonder why the sell down at low volume? Maybe cut loss mechanism kicked in??

More
13 years 2 months ago #5887 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Qingmei
Results for the three months ended March 31, 2011 (“3QFY11”) will be released on May 11, 2011 after trading hours.

Next Wednesday is D-day

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #5889 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Opportunities In Out-of-favour Stocks
Dele,
What make you think this one is "D"???
Do you know something, hear of some rumour ?? Pls let us know.
so we can profit from it.
I thk otherwise, this one is good FA
thanks

More
13 years 2 months ago #5945 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Qingmei
qingmei profit slightly below expectations. EPS 33 cents for 9 M.

Net profit increased by approximately 12.8% or RMB24.0 million from RMB187.0 million for 9MFY10 to RMB211.0 million for 9MFY11

......and by approximately 18.7% or RMB11.5 million from RMB61.7 million for 3QFY10 to RMB73.2 million for 3QFY11

More
13 years 2 months ago #5946 by greenrookie
I was rather pleased with the results despite the slightly lower eps, 33 cents instead of 34 cents. Why, jan- march is traditional a weaker quarter due to cny, and the is especially true for those in the textile industry. And not to mention the effect of China sports at the back of my mind, Yet sales of soles increased meaning the additional capacity is utlilised. The profits was weaker due to higher costs related to wages and the lower ASP, but the economy of scales should migates these pressures.. Next, borrowing is reduced, Cash increases, And there is faster payment to suppliers, all these point to financial strength... not sure if observer2 share my sentiments, hope to hear from him soon

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds