Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #14860 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Del, i did read that article in 2011, but info is not enough.

I would like to know:
1) what is the most ex shirt, cheapest, av price
2) The crowd at various times of the day, who are his patrons? are they hitting the right ppl?
3) What other western labels can be found in the malls, how does they product compare with Eratat's in terms of price and quality
4) How aggressive is their marketing.
5) I might even try to strike up conversation with their customers or customers of the nearby shops and ask them about their opinon of Eratat and that of other labels.

If i could, I would also visit the hangzhou branches, I think those will be even more telling.

I might not have bother to do such detailed scuttlebutting if we are talking about local companies, honestly, I dun really trust China firms that have so many red flags, It must be proven otherwise, if not, I will take heed of red flags and avoid.

thats my way, poor returns, yes, but I appreicate a good noght sleep
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by greenrookie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #14861 by gangho
Replied by gangho on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Hi Greenrookie,

Thank you for ground work and wd appreciate it if you could also check out Eratat's latest Lifestyle Cafe -- it has set up about 10 such cafe over major cities such as beijing and shanghai...

More
10 years 11 months ago #14865 by the peak
Replied by the peak on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Hi Everyone,

My first post here!

For the proposed expansion, I think Eratat will really need a lot of cash.

My view points:

To raise cash, Eratat could consider other options like rights issue instead of the bonds.

Think…… If a company is on the brink of insolvency, do you think the company will go for the bonds option and risks default on paying up the hefty interests? The company could easily choose to go for a much safer option like rights issue (no need to pay interests).

RMB67m of interests is not a small sum. The Eratat Management must have already considered their fund raising options carefully as they have been in talks with SHK for more than a year. SHK will likely be able to add value to Eratat. If not, CEO Lin Jiancheng will not put his entire stake of Eratat shares at risk.

In the meantime, I look forward to the upcoming dividends : )

Vested.

More
10 years 11 months ago #14866 by Oceangrace
Replied by Oceangrace on topic Eratat Lifestyle
@the peak, not sure what made you having vested interest in this company.

Negative comments aside, no one is sure of any stock. There is definitely risk involved. SHK being one of the largest investment firms will surely add value to Eratat's business. My humble take is 'its a win win deal'.

And yes, we are also looking forward to the dividend :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #14867 by g6everyday
Replied by g6everyday on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Dividend@50% EPS

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #14868 by gangho
Replied by gangho on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Eratat will incur abt $1.675m per quarter for cost of the bond issue, translating to about 0.35c per share. The share price has dropped about 2cts from 14c to 12c since the announcement. Current price seems to be more than discounted...probably due to market downturn as well as fear created --- which I think the critics try to induce.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by gangho.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds