Eratat Lifestyle

More
11 years 2 days ago #14809 by chinsoonyuen
Replied by chinsoonyuen on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Anyone execute stop loss? Hope you guys did. Keep your powder dry and fight another day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 days ago #14811 by Skeptic
Replied by Skeptic on topic Eratat Lifestyle
The market is concerned about why Eratat can't seem to get access to cheaper funding.

On a separate note, congratulations to Sound Global shareholders. Another s-chip that wants out due to better valuations elsewhere. Hope the buyout succeeds.

More
11 years 2 days ago - 11 years 2 days ago #14812 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
chinsoonyuen,, u sounded like u hv been shorting eratat all these while lol.

i am holding n nt selling... cause i dun wan to sell at the low. I would wait for the full news to be out.

chinsoonyuen wrote: Anyone execute stop loss? Hope you guys did. Keep your powder dry and fight another day.

Last edit: 11 years 2 days ago by newbiestock.

More
11 years 2 days ago #14813 by Oceangrace
Replied by Oceangrace on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Was very tempted to do so and enter maybe at a lower price bot like what Newbiestock said we will b selling at low n benefit those buyers. No... Holding on for now.

More
11 years 2 days ago #14815 by chinsoonyuen
Replied by chinsoonyuen on topic Eratat Lifestyle
Shorting is not my strength so i never short.
It cannot be shorted with cfd, only can intraday naked short which require u to cover on sameday, extremely risky.

What i do is stop loss which prevent small loss turn to big loss.

More
11 years 2 days ago #14816 by Oceangrace
Replied by Oceangrace on topic Eratat Lifestyle

newbiestock wrote: chinsoonyuen,, u sounded like u hv been shorting eratat all these while lol.

i am holding n nt selling... cause i dun wan to sell at the low. I would wait for the full news to be out.

chinsoonyuen wrote: Anyone execute stop loss? Hope you guys did. Keep your powder dry and fight another day.

To my understanding, many investors like us are wondering abt the interest rate issue and probably that was why the sudden sell down. At the moment, its abt 12cts and lets see if the recovery continues. Not sure if I made the right decision by not selling at the lowest but since I had decided, should just follow my heart... Good luck everyone!

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds