Eratat Lifestyle

• Rock
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10626 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Gust, Cordlife is not only good for retires but for those who plan for early retirement. With more than 7% yield & low risk I'm interested  Anyone can tell us which other stocks can match this company in term of yield & low risk I'm interested too.
I strongly believe Cordlife with growth of more than 10%. will able to double it's price in 5 years if it can continue growing at 10% rate.
Remember compound yield of 7%, you will recover your capital in 7 Years. I believe in sleeping well without worrying about the day to day price movement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SBI
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10656 by SBI
Replied by SBI on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Anyone keen on going to Eratat presentation cum lunch at CIMB next Tuesday? Presenter is Kellyn Tan:

Can sign up at CIMB website

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10669 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Hi Simple Math, I was at the Share Investor Meeting at the Rock Auditorium (Suntec City Mall) today (01.09.12). If you were there, you’ll know who I am. I was the one who asked Jim a question. The question I asked was: (Hi Jim, you came to Singapore in 2007 and you spoke about the potential of China’s Economy & her Market and many Singaporean Investors took the cue and invested in the China Stocks listed in Singapore and lost a lot of money. What is your advice now? His reply: “I’ve never sold any China Stocks, they are for my children”). Hi T, Thanks for your advice. I’m an Investor and I don’t work. I play golf on alternate days. The China Stocks are only a portion of my portfolio. I won’t put all the eggs in one basket.

• Zu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10670 by Zu
Replied by Zu on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Aiyoh, why ask like that? U know Jim is able to do due diligence the way we can't do, and he can invest in  China companies listed in US, or HK, rather than S-chips.  So there is no relation between what he said in 2007 and Spore investors investing in S-chips.

• Rock
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10682 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Well Jim may be right in a way but can you differential between the sheep and the goat???

More
11 years 10 months ago #10697 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Jim Rogers is a trailblazer and predicted China will be an economic juggernaut two decades ago.  Don’t know what China investments he is holding, maybe properties or large cap SOE listed in HK etc?  Bet he never bought any S-Chips?  Anyway, the self-made rich tend to spread their risks so that even if they lose badly in an investment, they still have plenty left to maintain their jet-setting lifestyle.  

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds