Eratat Lifestyle

• Lifer
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10583 by Lifer
Replied by Lifer on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle -- this friday, hor
Funny, my broker credited my SBL account with dividend liao.

For the rest of you, it's this Friday.

, the Company wishes to inform that the payment of the first and final dividend for the financial year ended 31 December 2011 will be made on 31 August 2012 (Friday).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Winston Chiam
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10587 by Winston Chiam
Replied by Winston Chiam on topic Eratat Lifestyle
I’ve already lost a few Hundred Thousand Dollars in China Companies list here in Singapore.

But regarding Eratat Lifestyle, I check on this company quite thoroughly and believe that it has great potential and it appears quite different from the other S-Chips.

I’m still accumulating more of its share in my portfolio. ~ Vested.

• Rock
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10588 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
SingPost for that 6% yield, which have no probable of further appreciate of share price. Here you have an Eratat, paying way below bargain price for a yield of 6%, which have potential of further appreciation of price factor not being price by the market yet.
Why is it Eratat selling way below market price, something that the market know but we don't know ??????????
Cordlife paying 3.8 cts yield of 7.3% (If plus 1.8 cts yield 7.5 cts). Cordlife business cashflow positive, no debt, cash rich & high divident pay out and recession proof Company is already establish and ready to grow it oversea business.

• Simple Math
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10594 by Simple Math
Replied by Simple Math on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
U lost a few hundred K? Your overall investible $ must be more than $1,000,000. True?
[hr]
[Winston Chiam 28-08-2012]:

I’ve already lost a few Hundred Thousand Dollars in China Companies list here in Singapore.

But regarding Eratat Lifestyle, I check on this company quite thoroughly and believe that it has great potential and it appears quite different from the other S-Chips.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10596 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Cordlife have not much track record. And the especially the booking of profits have to understand more details. It book it's profits ahead of service provided. All thing s are price in with current situation. I am looking those that have not been price in. So the the price of Cordlife and Singpost are priced premium by the market, perceive as low risk. These are good for the retires.

• T
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10597 by T
Replied by T on topic Re:Re:Eratat Lifestyle
I would advice not to put more eggs in such stocks. Is good to spread it with a few stocks, as risk management. I have also vested in Eratat with proper spread of risk 
[hr]
[Simple Math 29-08-2012]:

U lost a few hundred K? Your overall investible $ must be more than $1,000,000. True?
[hr]
[Winston Chiam 28-08-2012]:

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds