Eratat Lifestyle

More
12 years 9 months ago #7323 by niadmin
Dear greenrookie and everyone: After much consideration regarding the threat of malware, we decided not to allow attached files in forum postings. Otherwise, there is a real risk that someone might attach a malicious file which would harm your computer when you click on the file. If you wish to share an analyst report, etc, you may send it to us at admin@nextinsight.net and we will post it on your behalf. Many thanks for your understanding

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #7333 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Strong rebound with good volume!

More
12 years 8 months ago #7399 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Will it surge if break 14c?

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #7409 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Eratat Lifestyle Limited  third quarter results briefing: hope it will be a fantastic result.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by niadmin.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #7411 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Re:Eratat Lifestyle
Was very surprised that ERATAT didn't announce its order book for next year spring summer series. Guess they will announced everything together? I usually don't like companies that delayed their announcements, they annouced their order 6 weeks after their trade fair last week, this week, 8 weeks have passed with no news... Just hope that they have such a big order that they take such a long time to confirmed their orders with suppliers and not because they want to delay any bad news, if its the latter, I am out of the stock... no matter how impresive their Q3 results. Finger crossed...
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by greenrookie.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7412 by ethan999
Replied by ethan999 on topic Re:Eratat Lifestyle
This is nothing new Greenrookie, if you look at 2h 2011's order book, it was actually only announced on June 2nd.
I wouldn't read much into the date of announcement, I'm much more interested in the value of the orderbook. I suppose they need time to strike the right balance between maximizing business and not over-extending distributors unrealistically.
Their product lines are also much more complex and diverse now with Eratat Premium and the shift away from footwear to fashion apparel and accessories. The whole process therefore probably takes more time now. 
An analyst report at the trade fair did mention that the exhibition hall they used this time round was twice as large as what they used last year. 

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds