Eratat Lifestyle

More
10 years 7 months ago #16795 by newbiestock
Replied by newbiestock on topic Eratat Lifestyle
shop in singapore or not is not the key impt details.

Singapore is such a small market that they dont even care.

Cannot compare Jordon Chan to Chen Daoming la. Jordon Chan is more well known in HK than mainland China whereas Chen Daoming's fame is internationally well known, equivalent to the likes of superstars like Jet Li, Gong Li, Zhang Ziyi etc.

Chen Daoming image is mature and successful, ideal for Lilanz brand positioning. And the endorsement is certainly not cheap lol.

As for Erke, the design and quality really cannot be compared to Lilanz. I dun really sportswear clothes. too ugly and the design variations are limited.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #16796 by momoeagle
Replied by momoeagle on topic Eratat Lifestyle

newbiestock wrote: Eratat will achieve breakthrough with new record profits, starting from this year onwards. 1H2013 profits already rose 53% over 1H2012. Need I say anymore?

Nope. But erm... that's because they written off renovation subsidies in 2012. If they didn't, you could say net profit decreased too.

Incidentally, even though net profit rose by about 29m RMB, you could see total receivables (cash not with the company and tough to be tracked) rising by 49m too.

newbiestock wrote: Huawei cant hold a candle to Samsung? Go do a study, ask all your prc friends about huawei phone. How much market share huawei owns in China market and the market positioning huawei is doing. In developing nations like China, the average monthly salary of the poorest worker is about USD400-USD600. U think they can buy iphone and Samsung? But of course, in China, there are also the growing richer middle class.

Maybe I should put it clearer. I want to meant in terms of war chest. As a company, Samsung is clearly much larger. But this is out of point already.

More
10 years 7 months ago #16797 by momoeagle

newbiestock wrote: shop in singapore or not is not the key impt details.

Singapore is such a small market that they dont even care.

Cannot compare Jordon Chan to Chen Daoming la. Jordon Chan is more well known in HK than mainland China whereas Chen Daoming's fame is internationally well known, equivalent to the likes of superstars like Jet Li, Gong Li, Zhang Ziyi etc.

Chen Daoming image is mature and successful, ideal for Lilanz brand positioning. And the endorsement is certainly not cheap lol.

As for Erke, the design and quality really cannot be compared to Lilanz. I dun really sportswear clothes. too ugly and the design variations are limited.

Well, so the determining factor for success is about the celebrity chosen and less on how the financials are?

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #16798 by newbiestock
momoeagle, doesn't matter abt the renovation subsidy. Just watch the 2H 2013. This year will be a record profit so will next year too.

My previous post alr say why they need the renovation subsidy.

ok. i got to go sleep le.

last but not least. See this. Even china local brands have the potential to take some market share away from Samsung lol. The real big winner is actually google. Cause other than apple and nokia (using windows), all other phone makers are using Android. who emerges top, 2nd or 3rd makes no difference to google.

bgr.com/2013/09/09/samsung-smartphone-market-share-china/
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by newbiestock.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #16799 by newbiestock

Well, so the determining factor for success is about the celebrity chosen and less on how the financials are?

I won't say the celebrity chosen is the sole determining factor for success. Have to look at the marketing strategy, the brand positioning. Of course, the financials must be strong to support such celebrity endorsement.

The right celebrity image can help boost the brand image.

OSIM have Andy Lau as spokesperson for the uinfinity heavenly massage chair. Otto, a Malaysian product can also perform similar features to that of OSIM but why OSIM products can fetch higher prices than Otto. Just go cash converters and ask them how much they are willing to pay u for second hand OSIM and Otto massage chair.

And, H&M even got David Beckham to endorse its mens undies commercial lol.

Branding does matter as it creates differentiation. The same logic that happens in the massage industry also applies to the apparel industry as well.

And, ya, Chen Daoming is really a super cool actor, whom i have a lot of respect for his excellent acting skills.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by newbiestock.

More
10 years 7 months ago #16800 by momoeagle
LOL bro, sleep la

You still got work tmr right? Don't want to disrupt your sleep. I stop here liao.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds