INNOTEK

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3520 by niadmin
Replied by niadmin on topic Re:INNOTEK
The attached CIMB report, based on InnoTek\'s presentation on Tuesday Apr 6, has answers to some of the questions that forumers have raised in this thread, such as how is InnoTek affected by the labor shortage in China, how sustainable is its 5-c dividend payout, how will it grow its business....fyi.

Attachment CIMB_InnoTek.pdf not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3523 by newbie123
Replied by newbie123 on topic Re:INNOTEK
hmm.. thanks admin for the report. Any idea when is the date payable for the dividend, XD and CD for innotek? still not announced yet...

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3524 by kelvintwc
Replied by kelvintwc on topic Re:INNOTEK
I think it is near the end of May to ex-div. Read it somewhere

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3585 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:INNOTEK
Bought back 1 m shares yesterday which was Wednesday at around 60 cents. InnoTek looks committed to buying back its shares. Now already 18.1 m bought back which is 7.77% of the entire share capital. Everyone would certainly be looking out for its 1Q result. Is it going to be as strong as the MD is suggesting it is?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3586 by myhyip4me
Replied by myhyip4me on topic Re:INNOTEK
any idea when the Q1 result will be out?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3587 by Punter Lim
Replied by Punter Lim on topic Re:INNOTEK
early may 5 cents dividend for a $0.595 per share stock!!!! Owner wouldn\'t be so stupid to buy back so much if the first quarter result is not good. He is going to buy back up to the max of 10% of mkt cap. (by ruling) This company has been able to declare 2 yrs of 5 cents dividend despite the bad time so why worry? Beside this year economy is looking at an expansion of 7% - 9% with strong growth in the electronic sector in the first quarter Lastly at the CIMB share investor talk, owner is confident to keep paying the same rate of dividend each year. To wrap up, i m not going to miss this gem...... ;p Another trasure...

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds